Maokai still broken.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracontious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

His root still crashes every now and then for dmg. Haven't seen him get stuck yet though.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

06-29-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracontious View Post
His root still crashes every now and then for dmg. Haven't seen him get stuck yet though.
So, Maok will not do damage when he uses his moveblock, but he won't get stuck?

Dracontious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

He doesn't get stuck as long as I know but he still does zero damage from time to time. Saved my life.

StrmCkr

06-29-2012

lee doesnt get stuck any more but: see the lee thread for discriptiosn of the oddieties ive found.

if u want my test replays i can post them later tongiht when i get home. { with descriptsion to replicate}

Dracontious

06-29-2012

This is a thread about Maokai, not Lee Sin. I'm sure Riot team would appreciate if you made your own thread dedicated to Lee Sin.

StrmCkr

06-30-2012

lee mao and noc bugs are all related u should read more and the red that posted above is the one that is working on the combined buggs.

so i was trying to get his attention back on the lee thread as the glithces still are not fixed. thus the bugged champs would get fixed faster :P