Over Powered Champions Anonymous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uber Cookie Pie

06-21-2012

This is my first LoL story or whatever the cool kids like to say. Well here it goes...

-Uber Cookie Pie

"My name is Sion and I am an over-powered champion."

Sion says, since he just joined the O.P.C.A (Over Powered Champions Anonymous) he has to speak first.

"Summoners think I am a very versatile champion. I can solo top, I can solo mid, I can jungle, Heck, I can even support. But, maybe if like I could be nerfed, ya know, so while I am in the middle of watching my soaps I don't get summoned. I know you know what I mean, am I right Yi?"

The Wuju Bladesman smiles.

"So, why can't I be nerfed like Heimerdinger, I know you guys raged when he put down SIX turrets. I know when you guys raged when at fifteen minutes, Big Bad Baron would come out, and who was there? Mundo! He was throwing cleavers like there was no tomorrow. I know Doc knows what I'm talking about!"

"Mundo thinks those were dah daze." Mundo says, going down memory lane.

"I know most summoners rage when their champion gets stunned by me, and a quarter of their health goes down. I know when my summoners laugh when other champions get hit by my exploding shield. But, on the inside, I don't want to be the champ that gets penta-kills. Even though it does feel great when I kill the whole team, I don't want to be a champion. I want to be a carpenter, and when I come home to my wife and my 3 zombie kids, I can spend some time with my family. *sniff sniff* I JUST WANNA BE A CARPENTER!"

"Alright, let's give it up for Sion. That's it, let it all go. Anyways, who's going next?" Ryze asks.

Sona raises her hand.

"First of all, not to discriminate, hun you can't talk. Literally." Ryze says.

"...." Sona shakes her head.

"Anyone else?"

"I guess I will." Shen says.

The club moans.

"Well, where do I start?..."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Who should go after Shen? Could Sona get a notepad and write it all down or could she pull a Stephen Hawking?

Carbon839

06-21-2012

Seems like it would be funny! Just be careful: people might take offence to this.

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

"Hello my name is Fiora and I am an overpowered Champion."

"No your not, gtfo of here."

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

_"My name is Darius and im OP"
_"Hi Darius"
_"I dont really like to get 10 pentas per game and be the new noob magnet of this game.. i ...i..I JUST JOINED THE LEAGUE SO GAREN CAN TEACH ME HOW TO SPIN!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL IN PARTIES!

Magister Gir

06-22-2012

lol... I lol'd too freaking hard at this and Black no Darius is too manly and handsome to spin like Garen but more like Kat throwing giant axes everywhere

Uber Cookie Pie

06-22-2012

Chapter Two

"Well, where do I start" Shen says.

"Well, where do you start?!! Your the most over-powered champion EVER!!!!" Amumu rages.

Shen says, "Oh, so you don't call yourself over-powered? You can go from the Lizard buff straight to the two golems. I can't even do that!"

"Though, you can teleport to any of your fellow team mates. Then you place a shield on them! " Darius replies, with a nasty look on his face.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Calm down! This is the Over-Powered Champions Anonymous Club. All of us are Over-Powered. That's why we're here. So sit down, and let him speak."

"Thank you. Anyways, I like to be played with once in a while. You know, I get summoned, The other summoners rage, I get 25 kills and no deaths, and GG. But, I wanna be like Karma. Yeah, I know. 'Who is that?' Karma is a support that I want to be."

"Okay, I get it, you go in a game, you get kills, you don't wanna be over-powered, you want to be Karma, blah blah blah. We get it." Kassadin says. "That's kinda what Sion said, but he wants to be in the kitchen."

"I wanna be a carpenter!" Sion replies.

"Whatever. Anyways, this is boring, I'm just gonna go."

"Oh no your not. You're going to speak right after Shen is done." Ryze says.

Ryze puts Rune Prison on The Void Walker. Kassadin moans.

"Go on, Shen." Ryze says.

"Like I said, Karma is the support I want to be. She never gets banned in Ranked Games, no one complains when she uses her ultimate. I just want to be her. Well, that's it."

The club claps, not because they were touched by his speech, they were just glad it was over.

"Kass, you're up" Ryze says.

"Oh god, why can't Rammus go, I think he has a lot to say."

"No." Rammus whispers.

Ryze glares at Kassadin. "Go."

"Ugh!"

TO BE CONTINUED!

Will Kassadin push Ryze to his limit? Will Rammus speak to the club without saying OK?

blackdeath17

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
lol... I lol'd too freaking hard at this and Black no Darius is too manly and handsome to spin like Garen but more like Kat throwing giant axes everywhere
That was actually a reference of darius joke in wich he tries to spin like garen and says "how does he do it"

but now than i think about it a giant axe throwing spining darius would also be cool in parties...Demacian parties

dPolly

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath17 View Post
but now than i think about it a giant axe throwing spining darius would also be cool in parties...Demacian parties
Demacian parties are all about shouting where do you live and spinning with a weapon in hand. It's kinda scary.

Nice story, by the way. Chapters are short, but I'm okay with that.

david12341

06-23-2012

this is great lol, but i dont really think rammus is op.... he cant really 1v1, his taunt is useless if they have mercury threads, and his skills dont deal much damage.

Astraltar

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon839 View Post
Seems like it would be funny! Just be careful: people might take offence to this.
SION ISN't OVER POWERED YOU SCUMBAG >:{