laneing against fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lothreanis

06-21-2012

I've been using kat as my main for a couple weeks now and no matter what i do it seems 9 times out of 10 if i lane against a fizz i lose unless the fizz is just teribad. Any advice against him would be greatly appreciated.

Schmarkii

06-21-2012

Don't play Kat against Fizz? Some people are just hard counters to others. If you insist on fighting him as Kat, just do the obvious and make him blow his ult, and his troll-pole, then blow everything on him. :-/

poop loops

06-21-2012

Laning against Fizz, you'll need to -

wait, what? As KAT?

You can't win against Fizz as Katarina...it's not feasible. The only thing you can really do is harass him as much as possible but then when he hits 6 he's just going to wreck you no matter what you do. Have your jungler assist you as much as humanly possible. Get MR. Get health. Get spell vamp.

But you really should not play Katarina when facing a Fizz.

Zaike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

The harass on Kat is much greater than Fizz early on. You just have to learn how to gauge distances between your thrown and his dash. Though it will be difficult to kill a good Fizz with Kat, you should be able to at least keep him from farming with your harass.

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Heimerdinger and leblanc is good against fizz.

Zaike

06-22-2012

Leb's isn't all that good vs. Fizz. A good Fizz can easily disjoint an incoming Q from Lebs rendering her dial-a-combo a lot less effective. Heimer is pretty effective against Fizz.

hureNNN

Recruiter

06-22-2012

u cannot shunpo onto a fizz, he will deal massive damage to you and win the trade. you will need quite a bit of jungler help to win this lane, i would also advise against playing kat because the better you get, the more unviable she gets.

how to beat fizz: hard pushers / undodgeable cc

herpin to derpin

10-02-2012

hate to necro a thread, but it seems a lot of people here know a thing or two about how fizz beats kat. problem is, i feel i am a pretty good fizz player, but always lose out to kat, my damage output just cannot seem to match hers. any suggestions on how i should build, or want to 1v1 me in a custom match?

any help is much appreciated

dabears1023

04-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cancer View Post
Laning against Fizz, you'll need to -

wait, what? As KAT?

You can't win against Fizz as Katarina...it's not feasible. The only thing you can really do is harass him as much as possible but then when he hits 6 he's just going to wreck you no matter what you do. Have your jungler assist you as much as humanly possible. Get MR. Get health. Get spell vamp.

But you really should not play Katarina when facing a Fizz.
I agree with this man. However, you can still be involved in the game by keeping up in farm then hitting 6 and ganking bot over and over and over.

WarringNations

06-06-2014

Kat pretty much counters Fizz later on, but at the earlier stages it is pretty difficult because a good fizz will dash and poke for damage, use playful trickster against kat's abilites, and jump away again back to safety. At 6, he will try to all in on u and even if u play safe when u try to cs he will all in and kill u. But at level 9 and 10 if u get help from jungler and kill him u will snowball and destroy him with proper items like dfg and hourglass and rab and other stuff. and later u will outdamge him if u react faster. hope this helps u because i destroy fizz with kat. Name's WarringNations

And also just look at my kat build where i went 16/7 with kat in my profile