OP Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shottymaster

06-22-2012

Sion seems to work pretty well against Jax based on my experience.

tbagshank

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genije123 View Post
Yes , but i dont play Garen... i play with Wukong,Fizz,KogMaw,Nidalee....
probably nid i used to main her you could if she was ap but then again its different for different people it just depends how you play those champs

EH EH QK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
lolz

Shottymaster

06-22-2012

Quote:
Yes , but i dont play Garen... i play with Wukong,Fizz,KogMaw,Nidalee....
Well, there's your problem.

Those guys just can't stand up to Jax, especially Kog'Maw. He's so squishy, and even when built as an AD carry he can't heal off Jax's damage fast enough, especially when Jax hits his stun.

EH EH QK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

try malph against jax

Genije123

06-22-2012

[QUOTE=Shottymaster;25895665]Well, there's your problem.

Those guys just can't stand up to Jax, especially Kog'Maw. He's so squishy, and even when built as an AD carry he can't heal off Jax's damage fast enough, especially when Jax hits his stun

Yeah because that he needs nerf...U cant counter him with 80% champions..... I really dont wanna change my champs only cuz of Jax

tbagshank

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
yes ive countered jax with sion too pretty easily

EH EH QK

06-22-2012

Quote:

Yeah because that he needs nerf...U cant counter him with 80% champions..... I really dont wanna change my champs only cuz of Jax
lol what?
so he gotta be nerfed cuz you just cant play against him with some champs? thats bs. he would be underpowered if you get to counter him with 80% of the champions. and btw, you said u dont want to change "your champs". you should be able to play more than 4 champs. and if you cant, dont expect to be able to just counter everything.

as i said, play malph against him.

DinoKing Jackal

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascatraz View Post
Let's see if we can get Riot's attention with some broken ass champions that need fixing. These are some of personal FAVORITES (not in any order):

1. Jax
2. Rumble
3. Yorick
4. Mordekaiser
5. Fiora
6 (Extra Special). Sejuani... She's not OP, but she is awful at most roles, and when played jungling, she's not even that great at ganking potential. She either needs a huge redo of her skills, a MASSIVE buff, or just get deleted from the game.

So, what do you guys think? I'm not trying to piss anyone off by targeting their main or whatever, but yeah. Let's do it!
Why hate on Sej? shes my fav ap tank. But i agree about Jax OH MY GAWD I HATE JAX!!!

mudkipzing

06-22-2012

Shen above all else... how did u miss that?
otherwise i would put up jax or morgana