OP Champions

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulz Sect

Junior Member

06-21-2012

Shaco


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devilnes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-21-2012

garen, jax AND SHEN!!!!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredrykh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meds View Post
I'm not sure why everyone thinks Sej is underpowered. Some buffs on her would be nice, but not necessarily needed. As for the list of what you consider "op" champs, it all comes down to personal opinions.
I actually see Sej as a quite the threat if she is played right. She is a tanky CC powerhouse and fulfills the same role as Nautilus in the jungle. She has a shorter-range version of Ashe's arrow that can lock an entire team up for a good 1-2 seconds I believe it is, and her dash gives her deceptive mobility in fights in the jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shottymaster

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meds View Post
I'm not sure why everyone thinks Sej is underpowered. Some buffs on her would be nice, but not necessarily needed. As for the list of what you consider "op" champs, it all comes down to personal opinions.
You mean it all comes down to who counters your main champion.

Because all counters to all champions should be nerfed because countering is OP and unfair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonnysource

Junior Member

06-22-2012

Learn how to counter pick and deal with these champs...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tbagshank

Junior Member

06-22-2012

yes i agree with the last 3 too counters can play a big part too if you know what your doin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genije123

Junior Member

06-22-2012

The only champion that i cant play versus is Jax i just cant counter him..Does anyone have an idea for items vs him....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tbagshank

Junior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genije123 View Post
The only champion that i cant play versus is Jax i just cant counter him..Does anyone have an idea for items vs him....
i usually counter jax with garen believe it or not the only one i cant take soloin with garen is darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mohegun Son

Junior Member

06-22-2012

Jax is king when it comes to snowballing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genije123

Junior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbagshank View Post
i usually counter jax with garen believe it or not the only one i cant take soloin with garen is darius
Yes , but i dont play Garen... i play with Wukong,Fizz,KogMaw,Nidalee....


123456 ... 7