OP Champions

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascatraz

06-21-2012

Let's see if we can get Riot's attention with some broken ass champions that need fixing. These are some of personal FAVORITES (not in any order):

1. Jax
2. Rumble
3. Yorick
4. Mordekaiser
5. Fiora
6 (Extra Special). Sejuani... She's not OP, but she is awful at most roles, and when played jungling, she's not even that great at ganking potential. She either needs a huge redo of her skills, a MASSIVE buff, or just get deleted from the game.

So, what do you guys think? I'm not trying to piss anyone off by targeting their main or whatever, but yeah. Let's do it!

AcidS1

06-21-2012

I think you're a troll, quit game.

fondlemygooch

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascatraz View Post
Let's see if we can get Riot's attention with some broken ass champions that need fixing. These are some of personal FAVORITES (not in any order):

1. Jax
2. Rumble
3. Yorick
4. Mordekaiser
5. Fiora
6 (Extra Special). Sejuani... She's not OP, but she is awful at most roles, and when played jungling, she's not even that great at ganking potential. She either needs a huge redo of her skills, a MASSIVE buff, or just get deleted from the game.

So, what do you guys think? I'm not trying to piss anyone off by targeting their main or whatever, but yeah. Let's do it!
QQ MOAR, QQ MOAR, QQ MOAR all day and all of the night

archonious

06-21-2012

lol you forgot katarina, fizz, oh wait...ALL champs are op if you know how to play them right. they also arnt op if you know how to counter them right.

undo ur lips from ur mothers teets and play crying doesnt do you any good

AcidS1

06-21-2012

Archonious, The things you just said make everyone think you're a ****ing 5 year old. Quit life please. <3333333

LoLersBane

06-21-2012

These champs killed me, nerf them... and irelia.

Ascatraz

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by archonious View Post
lol you forgot katarina, fizz, oh wait...ALL champs are op if you know how to play them right. they also arnt op if you know how to counter them right.

undo ur lips from ur mothers teets and play crying doesnt do you any good

First of all, learn to use proper grammar. Second, what in the HELL is teets?

darklo

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascatraz View Post
First of all, learn to use proper grammar. Second, what in the HELL is teets?
what the hell are teets?*

Careful

06-21-2012

I'm not sure why everyone thinks Sej is underpowered. Some buffs on her would be nice, but not necessarily needed. As for the list of what you consider "op" champs, it all comes down to personal opinions.

tbagshank

06-21-2012

i think you can make any champ seem op if your good enough with em even tho theyre really not it depends on the player ive had people say taric op when i use him cuz hes my main and i can kick some ass with him, people will not understand how i can hit so hard and be so tanky at the same time so much to where i can carry my team in ranked when honestly all it is is a combination of my build, rune set up, masteries, and player skill, and thats all so like i said you really can make any champ seem op it all depends on you hope some people agree

12345 ... 7