Teemo- Ap or AD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SyskyIsNifty

08-22-2012

Ap is more fun, ad is more viable.

AlphariusRising

08-22-2012

I prefer the Teemo build that doesn't include a Teemo.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

I wouldn't go strict ad Teemo ever anymore unless trolling or we need someone to carry (better).

I'd go On-hit bruiser Teemo.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Ap teemo for fun. Ad teemo if you have to shred the enemy ad's. Hybrid teemo if you want a mix of the two.
Don't play teemo if you want to win really badly in high skill play.

SpicyLeaves

08-22-2012

How about you play a character that's balanced and takes skill?
AD Teemo- Right Click
AP Teemo- Q, R, Right Click

Agent Jinx

08-23-2012

I've played Teemo as AD, AP and also Hybrid. The most I like playing as is AP.

As AP Teemo, I'm always satisfied with my full build. Great attack speed and hella amount of AP. Awesome poison and spamming shrooms everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE. Have won lots of games with AP Teemo. So for me it's great.

Meow~

WickaWicka

08-23-2012

After the most recent patch, AP Teemo looks a lot more viable because they drastically raised the on-hit damage portion of the poison on his E, but even saying that, I feel like Tanky AD Teemo is most viable(Not straight AD teemo bot lane, he just doesn't have the range to hang down there. Yeah he has a blind and mushrooms, but the mushrooms won't be a big help if you have your support warding correctly, and the blind isn't enough to warrant being bot lane).

At lower elo games, AP Teemo might be a bit more viable, but the thing that really sets him back is his survivability and your mushrooms become less effective as people buy oracles(I say he's more viable at lower elo games because an early oracles on a jungler is less likely, but in higher elo games, sometimes you can see an oracles on a jungler at 5 minutes surprisingly). With Tanky AD Teemo, this doesn't matter as much because your mushrooms will serve more as a small vision ward with the ability to slow(still does damage to turn the tides of a fight, but not as noticeable). With enough mushrooms around top lane, you are essentially boxing their jungler out of top lane making it a true 1v1 (Or 2v1 with your jungler).

The build I like to go for Tanky AD teemo is Merc Treads, into a phage and then a wits end(phage + wits end and you'll start hurting and they won't be able to get away) eventually turning that into a frozen mallet. The rest is really up to you.

tl:dr Tanky AD Teemo top is most viable.

DaseinWasHere

08-23-2012

I prefer a ad ap hybred with about half of the build ad and the other half ap. I would always though go with a quick infinty edge for critical strike chance and damage output before getting any ap items. This way you hit hard with your basic attack but are also doing some decent ability damage. I do not think full ap or ad is a good build for teemo because to get a very high extra magic damage on his E you have to have a ton of abilty power. It is better to invest in critical strike and damage with some ap items thrown in to give his E more power. His mushrooms are good and all but late game they are just free wards that slow enemy champions, ocastionally kill low hp champions when they run away and can farm creeps.

BananaSniper

08-23-2012

ARAM AP for the shrooms, Real games, AD otherwise he does nothing

Kyle804

11-04-2012

AP Teemo w/Lich Bane is incredible. His poison procs the passive (next basic attack deals damage based on his AP), which tears down enemies in a blink.