Rageflask - A gaming community for all. FREE RP INSIDE.

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikaboosh

06-21-2012

Whether you guys are looking for a professional team, or a community that is there to allow you to have fun, Rageflask will always be there. We have eight sponsors to allow us to keep a lot of nice commodities running, a professionally built site, and a group of players that are going to allow you to have fun no matter what you are doing!

My goal is to get a majority of the League of Legends community, (the part of the community that is worthwhile and very laid back), to join. We have a simple application process that, (once finished), will allow you to make use of all our wonderful features. You can find the application under "Apply to Rageflask" at www.rageflask.com

For those of you who don't know, my name is Tim. I run a lot of charity work on the League of Legends forums, and I'm also a previously professional gamer. Since then, I have "retired" so to speak, and I am now an entrepreneur. I have designed this community in hopes of abolishing the trolls and pains in the asses of at least some games, including League.

Here's some of our features, for those interested!

* Servers for all games that require them, for life! We get free hosting due to one of our so kind sponsors.

* Win rewards just for taking part in clan activities, and for seniority! We have a ranking system that actually allows you to end up getting a paycheck for playing with us!

* Be able to join a headache-free game of League, Diablo 3, HoN, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, and much much more.

* A raffle for riot points every week, with a different winner EACH time!

Want to join?

Simply go apply on our website, www.rageflask.com! Your application is denied or accepted within 12 hours, guaranteed!

In hopes that this community I have put so much blood, sweat and tears in to will succeed, I will simply offer a $10 riot games card to the top bumper. I WILL NOT, HOWEVER, give you the $10 in cash. I did that recently on a previous thread and it burnt me.

I will choose the winner the day before I leave for boot camp, September 03 of this year! Oorah! Good luck!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=rageflask <-- our clan recruitment thread!

Wrixus

06-21-2012

Seems interesting.

MartOut

06-21-2012

The only thing I like more than RP giveaways are fresh teams to root for.

You've got my attention

Grammardor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Mad Drink-Holders?
Not for me.

Pikaboosh

06-21-2012

Bump!

Pikaboosh

06-21-2012

Great thread launch support thus far. I appreciate that everyone. Yeah, like MartOut said, I'm looking for players who like playing games WITHOUT ragers.

Pikaboosh

06-21-2012

Lots of downvotes for no particular reason. Well that's great.

Pikaboosh

06-21-2012

Bump!!!

Pikaboosh

06-21-2012

Bump!

Freefall Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

bumps

12345 ... 9