Best Solo Top champs for Solo-Q?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tbagshank

06-21-2012

the best top solos in my opinion and also who im best with at soloin top are yorick and garen, i would agree with jarvan but ive wrecked a lotta jarvans who tried to solo against me when im using garen or yorick then again tho everyone has a counter like i cant solo with garen against darius but anyone else i can handle

Cyonis86

07-03-2012

renekton is very good top

Möbîus

07-03-2012

I reckon Jarvan is a pretty good solo top, although I rarely ever see him used. He also makes for a good jungler, since the buff from his standard plus the knock up from his dragon strike to standard, coupled with the AoE slow from his shield and then the wall from his ult makes his ganks incredibly strong. Similarly, the AS and armour buff from his standard (and its passive) makes him a strong jungler, since he's tough as nails, and still clears relatively fast.

My favourite top champs (when I get the luxury of playing the role) are Rumble and Jax. Rumble is somewhat countered by ranged champs early on, but once he gets a few levels in flamethrower, they'll melt in no time. Jax of course is a powerful duelist, and his ability to close gaps with his Q, and dodge basic attacks are powerful assets. Riven is also a strong pick, if you play her right. Yorick is a very powerful solo top - he has great sustain, and still deals out good damage. Warwick, due to his great sustain, also makes a good solo top, and once he hits 6, if you co-ordinate with your jungler you should have a free kill.

Danish Vikingz

07-03-2012

Olaf, Vladimir or Riven, they all incredibly strong and can carry tha shizz out of games.

I main Vladimir top and as soon as I get hextech I push my lane and ganks mid.
With my ult and a somewhat decent mid, that is always a kill. Keep doing this over and over and if you are lucky, you can catch their jungler off guard and really lay some hurt on him too. Vlad is just too stronk..

CuRrYmAn101

08-07-2012

Wukong is strong if played well.

The Fat Wizard

08-07-2012

Jax

AlphariusRising

08-07-2012

Shen wins games by split pushing and still being in teamfights. You can win other lanes with him, and in Solo Queue sometimes winning your lane isn't enough.

Dediguise

08-07-2012

Jarvan can be very powerful if built as an assassin. Check out the builds on lolpro

BananaSniper

08-07-2012

Irelia, Jax, and Riven are the easiest to carry a game with for top lane. Especially Irelia and Riven, their kits let them deal a ton of damage and close distances. You can influence everything as these champions and of course others as well but I would say these are the core 3.

Bucrw

08-10-2012

Trundle! Bringin' him back!