Verbal abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

12-15-2013

it has come to my attention that sometimes people lose their cool and rage. It has happened to me many times in the past, and sometimes someone gets the better of me and i lose my cool. anyways where i'm going with this is now that i finally got out of bronze--the supposedly bottom of the pit--i have come across people who rage at me, which is normal and i remain quite for the sake of the team and the game turning in our favor. post game i get a message saying i've been reported for verbal abuse when in fact i was silent the whole game. what ticks me off is i get the whole blame game thing, i do, people get frustrated and they need a scapegoat. But if you're going to also report me because i wasn't living up to your expectations or whatever it may be, don't report me for something i never did. like wth? really? me not winning your lane for you is not a good enough reason to try to get my account banned by reporting me for verbal abuse. if i was indeed verbally abusing you, seeing as though nothing by my part was ever typed in chat, why report me for something i didn't do? anyways just thought i'd vent that out and see if anyone else hates these trolls.

Aegix Drakan

12-15-2013

If it's a false report, it likely won't even make it to tribunal.

And if it does, you're highly unlikely to be punished.

The warning system is automated, so don't worry that much if you didn't actually do anything.

GrimEffex

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyY Ra supahmale View Post
it has come to my attention that sometimes people lose their cool and rage. It has happened to me many times in the past, and sometimes someone gets the better of me and i lose my cool. anyways where i'm going with this is now that i finally got out of bronze--the supposedly bottom of the pit--i have come across people who rage at me, which is normal and i remain quite for the sake of the team and the game turning in our favor. post game i get a message saying i've been reported for verbal abuse when in fact i was silent the whole game. what ticks me off is i get the whole blame game thing, i do, people get frustrated and they need a scapegoat. But if you're going to also report me because i wasn't living up to your expectations or whatever it may be, don't report me for something i never did. like wth? really? me not winning your lane for you is not a good enough reason to try to get my account banned by reporting me for verbal abuse. if i was indeed verbally abusing you, seeing as though nothing by my part was ever typed in chat, why report me for something i didn't do? anyways just thought i'd vent that out and see if anyone else hates these trolls.
Hopefully you'll be banned
you sound like a wahbaby.