Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for a top laner!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Szy

06-21-2012

hello everyone!
my team is looking for a top laner. there's no elo requirement, but what we're looking for is someone that has and understands the mechanics of the game and more specifically, of top lane. you should also have a number of champions in your pool that you can play well and have some form of communication program (preferably skype). if you're interested, reply to this thread or add me in-game (Altercate) and we'll play a game and see how it goes!

you also have to be willing to practice.. not always, but occasionally. we also like to participate in online tournaments! if you have any more questions, just ask.

edit 1: we prefer that you live in EST/PST time zone so it doesn't create conflicts in practice and tournaments.

edit 2: done looking for now!

Szy

06-22-2012

bump

Colour Shade

06-22-2012

IGN Colour Shade

tagacool

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Ive actually been trying to assemble a team to participate in online touneys but theyre all busy. I main top but can play other roles decently if needed. Hit me up, test me. Just send a msg explaining that youre going to test me because I might forget who you are

Just a heads up I work on weekdays during the week I play only late.

MintiFresh

06-22-2012

added you in game. give me a heads up when you're going to play. I'm in colorado so I'm mountain time, but am on quite a bit so it shouldn't be an issue. can play all top laners at least decently and have experience playing on another team as top lane.

Get Rekkled

06-22-2012

Id be down to play. I currently have 85 champions and consider solo top or jungle as my best roles but can also fill any other role and do it well. Add me if u want to play, staticxkilla

Note: I live on the west coast but am on a lot so the times should be fine.