#1 way to reduce bad behavior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Part of being an adult is accepting that some things are outside of your control, and to not take that out on other people. When you get banned, it's not a bad player's fault that a you are chewing them out, it's entirely your fault.

Blaming the "baddies" is like saying it's not the angry husband's fault he's in jail for murder, it's the cheating wife. **** happens, deal with it.
While this is true... This is a team game.

You can't control you team mates but you expect them to do their job.
EVERYONE should play this as a team game and take their role seriously.

ROFLmanMAN

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Part of being an adult is accepting that some things are outside of your control, and to not take that out on other people. When you get banned, it's not a bad player's fault that a you are chewing them out, it's entirely your fault.

Blaming the "baddies" is like saying it's not the angry husband's fault he's in jail for murder, it's the cheating wife. **** happens, deal with it.
I never said it's the bad players fault that they're being chewed out. I'm saying that losing league of legends games is a frustrating experience, especially when it feels out of your control as you have stated.

I'm trying to propose a method of reducing that frustration by releasing laning tutorials, promoting streamers more, map navigation tutorials etc. basic fundamentals that may prevent players from totally throwing a game on their own.

Sir Thronk

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLmanMAN View Post
Riot should focus on educating the community. Teaching them how to play league of legends correctly. Maybe we wouldn't feel so cheated when 1-2 players throw the entire game for their team. League of legend games take a long time to play, (25-45 minutes) and I become very disappointed very quickly when I realize a game is snowballing in the other teams favor because of blatantly bad play.
You mean like...I dunno...a Tutorial?
Oh wait...
We have one of those.