Taric or Kayle??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

I want to have a healer type of champion that can still have some fighting capabilities... am i better off going with taric or kayle?

Cyer

08-28-2010

Kayle has better dps, Taric has better support. If your not playing arranged I'd go with Kayle cuz Taric is more team dependent on doing good.

Duck

08-28-2010

nid

CadaverConjurer

08-28-2010

If you want to actually feel like your killing people def go with Kayle. Taric is more supporty in my opinion. He heals his team, he stuns for his team, he has an armor aura for his team, and he buffs his teams damage. Not to say he can't kill people but I think he's much better making it easier for your team to kill people.

KingOfShadows

08-28-2010

Personally I prefer taric, but if you want damage go with Kayle, Taric actually uses his heal, Kayle sometimes uses it but generally uses it to chase or run away, intervention is epic though. If you have the IP buy both, Taric is sometimes banned in ranked play, Kayle not so much.

Slumber Jack

08-28-2010

Both provide damage and support.

For more damage, go Kayle.
For more support, go Taric.

Their roles get more exaggerated as the game goes on; ie Taric becomes MUCH more support oriented and less damage-oriented late game than he is beginning.

Madman Reborn

08-28-2010

I'd say let it depends on wether you want a stun or a slow

J122

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfShadows View Post
Personally I prefer taric, but if you want damage go with Kayle, Taric actually uses his heal, Kayle sometimes uses it but generally uses it to chase or run away, intervention is epic though. If you have the IP buy both, Taric is sometimes banned in ranked play, Kayle not so much.
I don't know why Kayle doesn't heal more often. I've been in many situations when I'm not at full HP and Kayle is sitting next to me with a full mana bar doing nothing. When I play Kayle, I am CONSTANTLY healing people, whether it's in the laning phase or in teamfights. Mana regen runes (or blue buff) makes this doable.

Tyhan

08-28-2010

Taric is free next week, Kayle is 450 IP. It'll be pretty easy to test them both for only 450 IP.

Valdien

08-28-2010

I'd say kayle is better than taric in most ways other than tankyness imo. and Well his heal is better, Kind of.

Kayle's heal increases movement speed, Kayle's ulti is GREAT for teamfights, and Q + E with enough AP/AD hybrid build she does insane damage.