WTF XIN. Just, what the hell. How does this character exist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juubjuub View Post
Try fighting a good Olaf compared to a good Xin.

Olaf will be a much bigger nightmare for you any day.
Especially if you play as Eve/Janna/Anivia. 360 True Damage is already like 1/5th of your Hp

Cpspindel

08-28-2010

Xin is easy to play and very efficient, it's true. The problem is that you're comparing him to Evelynn, who just happens to be one of the worst heroes in the game, sadly. ANY hero will seem like crazy **** in comparison.

Kaoculus

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Abbendis View Post
I don't think thats what he was implying. What he was implying is that eve takes more skill(after playing her for a few matches a week ago i've come to the conclusion that this is true) then a Xin Zhao.

Eve might be UP, but he playstyle is rather difficult to master. While Xin Zhao you just have to button mash.
oh no, some champions are harder to play than others? Honestly, who cares? If you're playing a bad character that is more complex than others, you have to accept the shortcomings that come with it. You are intentionally gimping yourself by playing a "harder to use" character... many people enjoy that; I like using gragas even though he isn't the very best of tanks. I don't go around qqing b/c shen is easier to use/better.

Also, have you considered that maybe you're not playing eve at her maximum potential? Despite what people say/"rank" her, she can most definitely do exceedingly well if you know how to pick your targets.

Lucchinii

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpspindel View Post
Xin is easy to play and very efficient, it's true. The problem is that you're comparing him to Evelynn, who just happens to be one of the worst heroes in the game, sadly. ANY hero will seem like crazy **** in comparison.
Eve isn't one of the worst champions in the game.

She's the worst champion in the game.

BIG difference.

Nenesse

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juubjuub View Post
Try fighting a good Olaf compared to a good Xin.

Olaf will be a much bigger nightmare for you any day.
Yeah I've seen some Olafs who were pretty amazing.

As for Evelynn being so terrible, well... I like her concept and I just kind of want to believe that all characters can be viable.

painboots

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
Nice... double post? >_>

Also, you are using a HORRID reference point. The problem is not Xin. At all.
i hate to disagree. Xin will stay OP untill they rework him. Hes got TOO much utility and chase power.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpspindel View Post
Yeah bro! Tryndamere and Jax are so OP, like you just right click and you kill people. WTFOPFACEROLLCHAMPIONS!1