WTF XIN. Just, what the hell. How does this character exist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamGrimm

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezaru View Post
I bet you also run into Demacia screaming bushes.
hurhur, funny

Eddy01741

08-28-2010

You havn't seen Garen then I suppose. If Xin makes you rage this hard on the forums, I can just imagine what happens when you face a Garen...

But really, what's so bad about Xin? He doesn't do nearly as much damage as people like Yi and Tryndamere late game, and is nowhere near as tanky as dedicated tanks like Amumu, Shen or Rammus.

You have to realize that his ultimate is his biggest strength late game but also prevents him from being full out DPS. His ult is a great initiator since it takes down so much health when enemy champs are at full hp, but that means that Xin has to put on HP and armor to be able to survive after ulting.

Nenesse

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
Xin isn't OP at all anymore. It's a pretty rare occasion that a xin is dominating on one side or the other. He charges in, blows his load, and promptly gets focused down.
But he's a strong autoattacker, too. After his Three Talon Strike is through with he's still got that crazy attack speed.

Widgit

08-28-2010

was this thread inspired because someone necro'ed the 'xin is so op' thread from his pre-nerf? come on, you're all sheep.

dissonancy

08-28-2010

...Janna?

....JANNA?

...JANNA?!

JANNA IN MY TEAM FIGHT?!

-focus CC- -2 seconds-
-dead-

Where is your ult now?

Nenesse

08-28-2010

Quote:
was this thread inspired because someone necro'ed the 'xin is so op' thread from his pre-nerf? come on, you're all sheep.
No, it was because I just tried Xin for myself.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

ITT: Some baddie who mains Eve and thinks Xin is OP.

Widgit

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
No, it was because I just tried Xin for myself.
Xin is way, WAY better than Eve. Congrats on discovering the mostly already obvious.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Abbendis View Post
I don't think thats what he was implying. What he was implying is that eve takes more skill(after playing her for a few matches a week ago i've come to the conclusion that this is true) then a Xin Zhao.

Eve might be UP, but he playstyle is rather difficult to master. While Xin Zhao you just have to button mash.
LAWL

@OP if you think xin is easy, try an ezreal. you cant simply say xin zhao is too good just cuz he takes no skill.

Juubjuub

08-28-2010

Try fighting a good Olaf compared to a good Xin.

Olaf will be a much bigger nightmare for you any day.