WTF XIN. Just, what the hell. How does this character exist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-28-2010

This is what I love, someone playing some of the squishiest characters, then complaining how a fighter is able to kill them so easily. (Excluding Jax)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypersauce

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Xin isn't OP at all anymore. It's a pretty rare occasion that a xin is dominating on one side or the other. He charges in, blows his load, and promptly gets focused down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
My favorite characters are Evelynn
thanks for the reference. puts everything you have to say in perspective really.

as for you complaints, all your points are invalid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Abbendis

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
WHAT? You say Xin Zhao is better than Evelynn?!

GOOD LORD. WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!
I don't think thats what he was implying. What he was implying is that eve takes more skill(after playing her for a few matches a week ago i've come to the conclusion that this is true) then a Xin Zhao.

Eve might be UP, but he playstyle is rather difficult to master. While Xin Zhao you just have to button mash.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dissonancy

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Ya, I guess Anivia must be an easy character too cuz all you do is pop ult and blast some face.
Your logic is flawed. On that topic:
Xin is cheese-mode, doods.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desocupado

Senior Member

08-28-2010

I would remove some features of him:
Slow
Cd reduction on hit
Low mana costs
Armor buff after casting ultimate

Wow, I never knew his ult gave him increased armor and magic resist.
He really needs a flaw, perhaps move speed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Widgit

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Abbendis View Post
I don't think thats what he was implying. What he was implying is that eve takes more skill(after playing her for a few matches a week ago i've come to the conclusion that this is true) then a Xin Zhao.

Eve might be UP, but he playstyle is rather difficult to master. While Xin Zhao you just have to button mash.
Psst... Eve wanted me to pass this along:
"QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
My favorite characters are Evelynn, Janna, Katarina, and Anivia, to give you some context for what I'm about to say.

I just gave Xin Zhao a try and WTF OP. 40% attack speed increase when the skill is level 2? A distance closer, a slow, and a knockup, on an autoattack character? An AOE percentage hit?

This has got to be some kind of horrible joke. I've been playing Evelynn, learning diligently through many losses and learning experiences when to attack, when to peel off, and how to deal with it when there are oracles about, and then I discover this character who does twice her damage just by facerolling QWER in that order, or not even in that order, it doesn't really matter, and isn't squishy, and wasn't designed with the idea that being invisible is supposed to be worth something.

Just, what the hell.
I bet you also run into Demacia screaming bushes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azaer

Senior Member

08-28-2010

I'm a light Jax player and i dispise him >.<
its like they got every idea for buffing Jax and made a new character out of it, and then made him better
of course a thornmail can wreck him moderatly, but he puts an ashe to shame damage-wise and then triples her health

He was nerfed enough that he wasn't the apocalyptic demon roaming LoL, but he still is OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
Because Katarina and Janna are such hard characters amiright?

Kat, shunpo in pop ult, shunpo out. Repeat for the rest of the game.

Janna, shield someone, run into the middle of team fight, pop ult.
Hey wait-- Janna's not an easy character. I mean, few characters in this game are actually "hard" to play, but Janna isn't one of the easier ones.