Carry champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeffDaAsian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Hey guys. I've been maining kass for a while now, but it seems that i have gone into a hard losing streak... XD Every game I find that I am usually positive, with an average kda of 20/8/10 but after every teamfight no one will push, Kassidin is a horrible pusher, so i was wondering if you could recommend me a champ that has significant presence in teamfights but can also push fairly decently?
tl;dr
In a big losing streak, can you recommend me a champ that can carry games?
Thanks XD

MeinUguu

06-23-2012

Just delete the game and save yourself the trouble.

Inexorable

06-23-2012

Just do what MeinUguu said. You obviously do not know the basics...go to the new player forums.

Watersmith

06-23-2012

Are you guys being serious?

Shows the current state of the community.

LastXBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-24-2012

hmm.....if you can indeed consistently keep that positive record I would recommend someone like renekton. Renekton's problem is that he falls off lategame, but if you always go 20/8 them im sure that won;t be a problem at all. He doesnt run on mana and his q is GREAT for pushing. If you just want to push in general you can go for someone like amumu, udyr, morgana....etc, someone with a strong AOE skill. Of these mentioned champs, Renekton has a STRONK early game, Moragana is just plain good, Amumu has one best kits in the game and Udyr is a fast yet also simple jungler who is easy to pick up (or at least IMO he is).

PAWNKING2112

06-24-2012

you cant main kass.....kass is a counterpick..... and yea stop trying to "carry" the team....its a team game....

BattleBootyRiven

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDaAsian View Post
Hey guys. I've been maining kass for a while now, but it seems that i have gone into a hard losing streak... XD Every game I find that I am usually positive, with an average kda of 20/8/10 but after every teamfight no one will push, Kassidin is a horrible pusher, so i was wondering if you could recommend me a champ that has significant presence in teamfights but can also push fairly decently?
tl;dr
In a big losing streak, can you recommend me a champ that can carry games?
Thanks XD
teemo hes op and great pusher

roughneck65

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAWNKING2112 View Post
you cant main kass.....kass is a counterpick..... and yea stop trying to "carry" the team....its a team game....
Quick question why call it ad carry if it isn't what your supposed to do?

roughneck65

06-26-2012

Kog maw is who I would recommend he is a lot o fun imo. Heard graves is good he is tough

Propheciah

06-26-2012

For solo queue, just start using Katarina solo mid. Once you get the hand of her, you can own your lane once your bouncing blade is level 3+ and after level 6, as soon as your enemy overextends away from his tower far enough, Shunpo+Ult+Bouncing blade him after he gets out of ulti range. If you ignite while your ulting this usually results in a kill. Once you have your Hextech Revolver and Sorc Shoes, you can snowball in mid game and become an unstoppable machine of pentakill-awesomeness. Just watch out if the other team has someone like Morgana, Blitzcrank, etc. (CC Champions) so you jump in and ult at the right time. The fact that her passive resets all of her skills after kills and assists, and resets her ult cooldown after 3 kills/assists, makes her the snowball she is. You just keep rolling harder until your a big snowman (or snow-woman? lol) of doom! Look up Scarra and TeinsiNoAkuma gameplays to learn her more.