Kog is the new OP, FotM in 5... 4... 3...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiPanda

08-28-2010

LOOOOOOOOOOL

You guys all think Kog is better AP?? Oh man, you're crackin' me up here. This is why he's not FotM yet.

Also, you're wrong about bloodrazor on so many levels. But I don't care enough to debate your theorycrafting so whatevs

durpado

08-28-2010

Kog'maw is one of the top 2 AD carries currently. Ez is only currently better because he has flash. Kog'maw might even be better because of his tank melting ability. I am personally happy he is strong.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Until a light breeze hits kog'maw and kills him because he has no built in flash like Ezreal or Shaco

Siblics

08-28-2010

Never would've expected Kog'maw is the next fotm.

My next bet will be Kennen QQ.

Zerethon

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
Until a light breeze hits kog'maw and kills him because he has no built in flash like Ezreal or Shaco
Theres this spell, it's called ghost, it has an advantage called improved ghost, i hear it's quite the rage

I Build Kog the way i build urgot, Major AD With a bit of AP (Usually a sheen followed by a gunblade if the game goes on long enough)

Sheen being HUGE as ad, adding that much bonus damage to your already high autohit damage, combined with kogs Barrage = People go melty

Gunblade also being ungodly useful, AP, AD, Lifesteal, Spell vamp AND it gives kog a slow for initiation (Gunblade, Ulti shot, Barrage as they try to run, gootrail to keep them slowed)

Really, kog is one of the better AD Carries (I Prefer him and urgot to Ezreal now since they took away my heal on him =/) you just have to think outside the theorycraft box and "Established OP Items" box to make him work (Bloodrazor being overrated, imo, because barrage already has the same effect, sheen is a much better alternative)

Barbedwire

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOL

You guys all think Kog is better AP?? Oh man, you're crackin' me up here. This is why he's not FotM yet.

Also, you're wrong about bloodrazor on so many levels. But I don't care enough to debate your theorycrafting so whatevs
LoL... was going to post something like this. All these AP Kog baddies are the reason he is not FOTM.

KhaoticImp

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
No. Get off my main, band wagoners. Ez is still good. Keep playing with that twink.
This. Smack talking my favorite champ calling him 'underwhelming' 'UP' and now that everyone has caught on that hes a very good counter to the current meta-game and got a few improvements and everyone's like OMGWTF WHO JUST MELTED MY FACE?!

Mhm916

08-28-2010

So I heard tanks aren't the new OP now, what else is new?