So I uninstalled LoL yesterday...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StanDarsh22

08-28-2010

replays would be a cool idea...

Shivos

08-28-2010

What's the point in posting "tldr qq" what, are you like 5? if you open a post, and it LOOKS long, or too hard for your puny intellect to absorb properly, then just MOVE ON, don't act like you're 2 and tantrum in someone's well-thought post. I swear, *I* lose faith in most of this community due to this garbage. Grow up, Mivoc and others just like you.

NOW, let the down-voting begin.

Remunial

08-28-2010

I skipped to the tl;dr section and I still don't care.

Kietsu

08-28-2010

I feel that if you reposted this without all the parts about how you uninstalled and almost quit, people might actually read it.

Omnicis

08-28-2010

now, you first must realize that it is purely your fault for these crashes with custom software.

i do think they should let us make custom item lists for champs, why dont you start a threat about it with a poll to show riot how much we would like this idea?

Wuzseen

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivos View Post
What's the point in posting "tldr qq" what, are you like 5? if you open a post, and it LOOKS long, or too hard for your puny intellect to absorb properly, then just MOVE ON, don't act like you're 2 and tantrum in someone's well-thought post. I swear, *I* lose faith in most of this community due to this garbage. Grow up, Mivoc and others just like you.

NOW, let the down-voting begin.
Well thought? The guy rashly uninstalled and raged at something when he was having problems. He never thought to think they were client side--that health pot **** has no precedent as far as I know. Nothing on the planet "just crashes" there's a reason, it can be troubleshooted, it can be discovered, it can be prevented.

Sure it's frustrating, but when my computer crashes I don't uninstall Windows because I'm mad it.

This was not a well-thought out post at all. Yours or his. Coming into the hive mind of a massive community like this and insulting the game and/or the players of the game is like walking into a PETA meeting dressed in a hampster jacket. That is, it's not a good well-thought idea unless you have a death wish.

AchYm

08-28-2010

Thanks for letting us know. Don't remember asking for it.

Another one posting a topic he's quitting, like anyone of us cares.

Uccisore

08-28-2010

Nobody cares.

AnAnarchist

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuzseen View Post
Well thought? The guy rashly uninstalled and raged at something when he was having problems. He never thought to think they were client side--that health pot **** has no precedent as far as I know. Nothing on the planet "just crashes" there's a reason, it can be troubleshooted, it can be discovered, it can be prevented.

Sure it's frustrating, but when my computer crashes I don't uninstall Windows because I'm mad it.

This was not a well-thought out post at all. Yours or his. Coming into the hive mind of a massive community like this and insulting the game and/or the players of the game is like walking into a PETA meeting dressed in a hampster jacket. That is, it's not a good well-thought idea unless you have a death wish.

I freely admit that the final problem with the borked loading screen was probably due to the practice game crash while using the recommenced items changer.

The potions bug was very odd however as was the crash that caused the problem loading error. I've been using the recommended items changer for ages and never had any problems nor have I changed any settings to do with this lately.

It was rather odd but I did attempt to fix it. Sometimes reinstalling a program is just the best course of action.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

L2P morde, you obviously suck with him if you demand on Health Potions.