Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please make it so 3/2=surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minishmaster

08-28-2010

I remember a game yesterday where we were winning in towers but losing in kills. We lost a teamfight, and then someone on our team started a surrender vote which made it to 3/2. Our team complained that we should just surrender, but I convinced them to all push mid and we won.

Anyway, surrender vote should not be a majority, it should be unanimous. 4/1 shows that one person doesn't know when to give up. 3/2 shows that half the team has given up too early.

BeastRAGE

08-28-2010

3>2 is true but 80%(4:1) shows more certainty than 60%(3:2)

Gorion

08-28-2010

no, it's fine the way it is.

Friend

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Hypersauce:
No thanks. I can't tell you how many of my wins would be losses if this was how surrendering worked.

Speaking in terms of solo/duo queue, this. ^

BlackDestruction

Recruiter

08-28-2010

Quote:
Hypersauce:
No thanks. I can't tell you how many of my wins would be losses if this was how surrendering worked.

This as well... it also seems the feeder/worst player on the team always wants to surrender. I RARELY see the person carrying the team say something like "oh the game is lost lets surrender guys"

It always seems to be that 1/15/0 master yi with malady and berserker greaves that says the team is bad and we need to surrender.