Please make it so 3/2=surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minishmaster

08-28-2010

I remember a game yesterday where we were winning in towers but losing in kills. We lost a teamfight, and then someone on our team started a surrender vote which made it to 3/2. Our team complained that we should just surrender, but I convinced them to all push mid and we won.

Anyway, surrender vote should not be a majority, it should be unanimous. 4/1 shows that one person doesn't know when to give up. 3/2 shows that half the team has given up too early.

BeastRAGE

08-28-2010

3>2 is true but 80%(4:1) shows more certainty than 60%(3:2)

Gorion

08-28-2010

no, it's fine the way it is.

Friend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
No thanks. I can't tell you how many of my wins would be losses if this was how surrendering worked.
Speaking in terms of solo/duo queue, this. ^

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
No thanks. I can't tell you how many of my wins would be losses if this was how surrendering worked.
This as well... it also seems the feeder/worst player on the team always wants to surrender. I RARELY see the person carrying the team say something like "oh the game is lost lets surrender guys"

It always seems to be that 1/15/0 master yi with malady and berserker greaves that says the team is bad and we need to surrender.