Please make it so 3/2=surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xX Vitamin D Xx

08-28-2010

Keep it the way it is. I played a match the other day where they had all of our turrets (Excerpt nexus turret and one inhib turret) down and two inhibs down. We tried to surrender but two people refused. We ended up charging mid, getting their 3 main dps, and straight pushing for a victory.

Omnicis

08-28-2010

there are many many times i wish 3/2 was surrender. and i do too hate the bravehearts, but there are just too many people trying to surrender before any inner turrets are down at all, or because they arent doing as well as they should.

however, on TT, 2/1 should be a surrender, imo

Hypersauce

08-28-2010

No thanks. I can't tell you how many of my wins would be losses if this was how surrendering worked.

Burninate

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Vitamin D Xx View Post
Keep it the way it is. I played a match the other day where they had all of our turrets (Excerpt nexus turret and one inhib turret) down and two inhibs down. We tried to surrender but two people refused. We ended up charging mid, getting their 3 main dps, and straight pushing for a victory.
I feel like this is one of those edge situations. These situations do not happen all that often. I just feel like the 3 people that vote yes are getting cheated, especially because 2 people can forever vote no and control what the majority does. I think what should happen is After 3 vote tries of 3/2, if the fourth vote try is 3/2 the majority wins and the surrender happens.

Picklesnshakes

08-28-2010

Agreed. Riot already enforces a 25 minute minimum on surrendering, why keep players who have mutually agreed that they aren't having fun in the current match from starting up a new one, especially if they have limited time. I've seen games dragged out by turtle defenders last over an hour.

While I appreciate the desire for a glorious comeback, many of us just want to get our measly IP and move on.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

they should remove surrender from the game.

By having it as an option it actually decreases your chance of winning. Because it's easy to say "just surrender" and stop trying instead of pulling a win together.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHev View Post
Yeah, there are some morons who just never surrender, even after the game is obviously lost.
Because maybe the game is fun even if you are losing

Burninate

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
they should remove surrender from the game.

By having it as an option it actually decreases your chance of winning. Because it's easy to say "just surrender" and stop trying instead of pulling a win together.

that would be stupid because what about games with AFKers and dcers?

MidnightCheese69

08-28-2010

i believe that it should also be a 3/2 surrender because i hat playing games where we clearly lost but 2 idiots won't surrender.

Badgered

08-28-2010

As we can tell from our (United States) dysfunctional senate, allowing a minority to tyrannize the majority is not good. In a truly democratic system, 3-2 will take the day.

I support 3-2 surrendering.