Please make it so 3/2=surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burninate

08-28-2010

Anyone else hate how 2 people can pretty much stop the majority? I have always hated this about League. This is not a political thing.. it is a game. 3 should beat 2. should not beat 3. Also this is just basic numbers.

Also, sometimes we have "brave hearts" on our team who NEVER SURRENDER. This is annoying because it is a good thing to know when you are beat. When their team has baron buff and aces us it our inhib turret.. its over. Just surrender and lets get out of here quickly. Save some time and start a fresh game. nope.. BRAVE HEARTS NEVER SURRENDER DERPA DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyway, how do you guys feel about brave hearts and should 3/2 votes= surrender?

Also I understand there a situations in which the game can be turned around.. I am talking about the situations in which the game is obviously over.

NextLevelKleech

08-28-2010

They should make a 1/4 surrender vote pass. So when I know I'm right I don't have to waste time.

I should be king.

Liquidone

08-28-2010

I personally believe in majority votes.

Mivoc

08-28-2010

I personally like to be in control of the surrendering when I am playing with a friend in vent.

Sometimes our teammates are ass-hats and I like to make them suffer for being like that and force them to wait to play another game. Its our way of getting back at the ******s.

MetalHev

08-28-2010

Yeah, there are some morons who just never surrender, even after the game is obviously lost.
I think they think they are some kind of internet brave, fearless hero or something. Problem is, most badass heroes I saw knew not to fight a lost fight.

LotusBlue

08-28-2010

Nope. This would make it too easy to surrender.

Ninjapocalypse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

The current system works as intended, no need for a change.

Virginia Woolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

I disagree. This would cause some surrenders to go through unnecessarily after a bad teamfight. People can be upset after they get housed and vote yes on a surrender vote while their team has a very good chance at winning. Surrender should be more unanimous than 3/2. Getting 4 votes should not be hard if your team is actually in a viable surrender situation.

Also, a lot of these problems tend to arise in teams that aren't communicating properly in the first place, if you are all on the same page no surrender vote should be raised that is not a 5/0 decision because you've all agreed to surrender.

Burninate

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusBlue View Post
Nope. This would make it too easy to surrender.

how? and why? You still need 3 people to vote. Also it would be fair still. 3>2. The majority decides what happens. If 3 vote no, no surrender. If 3 vote yes surrender. Simple and fair.

Burninate

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia Woolf View Post
I disagree. This would cause some surrenders to go through unnecessarily after a bad teamfight. People can be upset after they get housed and vote yes on a surrender vote while their team has a very good chance at winning. Surrender should be more unanimous than 3/2. Getting 4 votes should not be hard if your team is actually in a viable surrender situation.

Also, a lot of these problems tend to arise in teams that aren't communicating properly in the first place, if you are all on the same page no surrender vote should be raised that is not a 5/0 decision because you've all agreed to surrender.

Why should 2 people control what the other 3 do? 3 IS LARGER THAN 2! The 3 should win. I know it is different in real politics.. but this is not real life politics, it is a video game with real numbers. 3 should be beat 2 plain and simple.