Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fail Patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hatori Hanzo

06-21-2012

I guess i should start it off by saying "bye PFE, wont see you for another week"

This patch has failed soo hard its amazing, never in all my time of playing games have I seen a company make the same mistake over and over and over again. I mean first of all you tried to patch on a weekend and ended up keeping fathers day fully closed. Then you tried again 2 days later to have the same thing happen TWICE.

I mean heck what's the issue here where's the RP i pay for going, certainly not towards better server stability or bug less game's. I don't know if you ever played a Private server for something like WoW or Lineage 2 but usually this is the kind of stuff i expect from stolen server files. This isn't something the Official company prides itself upon.

Worse part is there's a Major lack of communication, "PFE coming soon" when the hell is soon we know its in PBE and that the latest "patch" if you want to call it that installed the files so what gives?, Why haven't you given us a date let people prepare to purchase riot points?, This combined with the recent server issues is a MAJOR slap to the community and your wallets.

Now people may wonder why Im mad about a free game but the fact is this game isn't free heck most of us are easily 18+ and should understand by now that NOTHING is free in life, If we didn't purchase skins or RP riot would've closed it doors and moved on to another game, That's business if you don't understand it then hopefully one day you wont learn it the hard way. Im mad because as a paying customer i deserve better quality service. LoL has been out for years and its missing many features Dota 2/HoN have and MoBa scene has come to see these features as a Requirement.

I won't continue to linger on features that should be in the game Im asking as compensation for what has happen I want Riot to TRULY look at themselves and realize how many clients they have lost/upset this week. I dont want some stupid IP boost or some RP give away I want Riot to stop rushing out content thats BROKEN and start releasing slower and letting people get use to the patch and enjoy it.

You have currently 99 champions and a good amount of skins for every single one time to stop releasing so fast and let the game be more stable with less content being rushed out bugged like hell.

TLDR : Stop rushing content out and stablize the game more Im sick and tired of being teased with content that doesn't work as intended and a quality of service that is insulting to say the least

Upvote/Downvote idc I spoke my mind

NextInvader

06-21-2012

Sigh.
Problem is, if they make patches where it's just bug fixes and making the game more stable, another part of the community will complain that there no new content or something.

Hatori Hanzo

06-21-2012

Quote:
NextInvader:
Sigh.
Problem is, if they make patches where it's just bug fixes and making the game more stable, another part of the community will complain that there no new content or something.

You just can't please everybody.

But surely this week has proven that releasing content and rushing it is not the way to go.

I mean the quality of this patch is a joke I feel trolled or something im hopping this is a late april fools joke or something.Im not trying to say that we should STOP releasing content im saying i wouldn't mind having 1 patch a month and waiting an extra week or 2 for something more enjoyable.

NextInvader

06-21-2012

Quote:
xPrime Evilx:
But surely this week has proven that releasing content and rushing it is not the way to go.

I mean the quality of this patch is a joke I feel trolled or something im hopping this is a late april fools joke or something.Im not trying to say that we should STOP releasing content im saying i wouldn't mind having 1 patch a month and waiting an extra week or 2 for something more enjoyable.

Look at EU-W, it constantly has server issues. LOL
Anyway, thing is, Riot isn't perfect when it comes to patches, and I know of a patch way worse than this one
It happens sometimes, and some are worse than this.

Hatori Hanzo

06-21-2012

Quote:
NextInvader:
Look at EU-W, it constantly has server issues. LOL
Anyway, thing is, Riot isn't perfect when it comes to patches, and I know of a patch way worse than this one
It happens sometimes, and some are worse than this.

Been playing since a little after beta believe me i know of the patch your speaking of.

But as time goes on if riot doesn't step it up LoL will die down and other Moba's will take its place my post is simply trying to get some ideas to help out

Cytox

06-21-2012

ye you fail

Narcomancer

06-21-2012

Other MOBA Options

There is; Rise of Immortals, DOTA 2, SMITE (excited about this one), Heroes of Newerth, Avalon Heroes.... what else am I forgetting? What do you think of these games? What would you recommend?

PinkTurtl

06-22-2012

what the heck is going onto the patch i fail patching it heka time and i even buy rp and it doesnt even work what the heck man

Poisonpowder

06-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2264183 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2264183)

GaryMFing0ak

06-22-2012

Quote:
xPrime Evilx:
I guess i should start it off by saying "bye PFE, wont see you for another week"

This patch has failed soo hard its amazing, never in all my time of playing games have I seen a company make the same mistake over and over and over again. I mean first of all you tried to patch on a weekend and ended up keeping fathers day fully closed. Then you tried again 2 days later to have the same thing happen TWICE.

I mean heck what's the issue here where's the RP i pay for going, certainly not towards better server stability or bug less game's. I don't know if you ever played a Private server for something like WoW or Lineage 2 but usually this is the kind of stuff i expect from stolen server files. This isn't something the Official company prides itself upon.

Worse part is there's a Major lack of communication, "PFE coming soon" when the hell is soon we know its in PBE and that the latest "patch" if you want to call it that installed the files so what gives?, Why haven't you given us a date let people prepare to purchase riot points?, This combined with the recent server issues is a MAJOR slap to the community and your wallets.

Now people may wonder why Im mad about a free game but the fact is this game isn't free heck most of us are easily 18+ and should understand by now that NOTHING is free in life, If we didn't purchase skins or RP riot would've closed it doors and moved on to another game, That's business if you don't understand it then hopefully one day you wont learn it the hard way. Im mad because as a paying customer i deserve better quality service. LoL has been out for years and its missing many features Dota 2/HoN have and MoBa scene has come to see these features as a Requirement.

I won't continue to linger on features that should be in the game Im asking as compensation for what has happen I want Riot to TRULY look at themselves and realize how many clients they have lost/upset this week. I dont want some stupid IP boost or some RP give away I want Riot to stop rushing out content thats BROKEN and start releasing slower and letting people get use to the patch and enjoy it.

You have currently 99 champions and a good amount of skins for every single one time to stop releasing so fast and let the game be more stable with less content being rushed out bugged like hell.

TLDR : Stop rushing content out and stablize the game more Im sick and tired of being teased with content that doesn't work as intended and a quality of service that is insulting to say the least

Upvote/Downvote idc I spoke my mind

So you're 2 years old and have only played Candyland the board game, that's the position you're speaking from?