Temp Folder Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryptenite

06-20-2012

During every game i play i get a temp folder error multiple times. It states that my temp folder is lacking space even thought all my temp folders are empty. I've already patched, repair, and re-downloaded the game. Nothing seems to work. This only started occurring this current patch. I've also got about 6 new leaves because right before either teams wins the error also occurs then.

Please help me resolve this issue.

wemadethisforyou

06-25-2012

I got the same problem. It's easy to fix: uninstall custom skins. I'm assuming that would be the reason for the error, since it worked immediately after I uninstalled my custom skins. If the game worked with custom skins before, then you must have added a faulty skin afterwards. You can most likely keep the skins you know worked, and uninstall those you don't know of.

If you have no custom skins, well I'm out of suggestions.

Johnnyea6

06-29-2012

I have the same error. I don't have any custom skins, so that can't be the problem. Let me know if you were able to solve it.

NDrive

06-29-2012

Me, too. Same problem. I keep getting jipped off my wins and stats because I get this error during the winning team fights!!!

Johnnyea6

06-30-2012

I don't lose cause of it, just gets annoying. I'm worried I might get reported for leaving though, I was losing a game once and this happened, it forced the team to surrender.

SkyFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

I got the same error, but only when I'm using Plusefire Ereal...

SkyFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Bump, this is a major lag issue

CamPaine

07-04-2012

Bump this is making the game absolutely unplayable for me. It happened 3 times to me in my last game.

CamPaine

07-04-2012

Not sure if this is an actual fix, but I lowered my particle quality to the lowest it can go and ever since then have never experienced a crash.

Mmrryyeeaahh

07-12-2012

bump, same problem