i need help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shottymaster

06-22-2012

Watch some ranked games, read guides on champions that look cool, play bot matches until you get the hang of everything, etc.

You can add me if you please.

ChaosTempest195

06-22-2012

Thanks everyone

Eviant

06-22-2012

Janna squishy? Lmfao, whoever said that, Sorry, but I can not stop laughing. She is one of the hardest supports to kill, simply because she is something like a ranged Alistar. An AoE knock up, a shield, a knock back, and a slow for saving an ally, or keeping a pesky melee from closing the distance.

I have kited entire teams for quite the distance as janna. SOrry man...when you know how to play her, squishy she might be, but **** near hard to kill.

That being said, some of the best champs to learn are AP carries and AD carries. You might want to do supports later, but those classes are the ones that learn the most about position, initiation, when to back off, ect. You learn all the critical info there. Then it's just a matter of taking what knowledge you need and placing it to what you know.

immakillmyself

06-22-2012

immakillmyself

i happy to help a new lol player. i mostly play solo top but i can pretty much play any role including support. I'm definitely not a pro at lol but i have been playing the game for a while and i could help you with things such as basic mechanics, laning, jungling, runes, etc.