MAc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evLOH

08-28-2010

so summer is over and where is MAc client ????

MidnightCheese69

08-28-2010

Summer is not officially over till September 21, and RIOT SAYS THE RELEASE DATE WILL BE SOMETIME IN SEPTEMBER, so we still have about 3 weeks to wait before Riot is late on their summer release.

fofofosho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

I hear that they are making it available to mac this winter.. Thats what some other posts have been saying. But hopefully soon :-/ Also, idk why its taking them so long, making their software mac compatible must not be on their "to do list" because its not hard to convert it.

TheGodofLight

08-28-2010

Yah, ive been waiting for it come out for a while as well. I hope they come out with it soon but it would be great just to have a release date even if its release wont be for a while. Just a rough estimation of when just so we can have an idea of how much longer we have to wait.

madstermind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

They're figuring a way to release the client without being laughed at

Gaming industry is srs biznz

...lol, mac client...

MidnightCheese69

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fofofosho View Post
I hear that they are making it available to mac this winter.. Thats what some other posts have been saying. But hopefully soon :-/ Also, idk why its taking them so long, making their software mac compatible must not be on their "to do list" because its not hard to convert it.
No I don't believe it is, but putting out a champion every 2 weeks is. Im not asking lore writers and character designers to start programming, but putting the mac client a little higher on the list of to do's would be greatly appreciated.

MidnightCheese69

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodofLight View Post
Yah, ive been waiting for it come out for a while as well. I hope they come out with it soon but it would be great just to have a release date even if its release wont be for a while. Just a rough estimation of when just so we can have an idea of how much longer we have to wait.
I have already posted a target release date. THE TARGET RELEASE DATE IS SOMETIME IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

TheGodofLight

08-28-2010

I want a legit one though. Not from a player from an actual riot employee posted up on the news portion of the site.