Better names for champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raise Your Johns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

This has been a burning issue for me...What happened to all the cool unique champion names. What happened to names like Nocturne, Kog'Maw, Fiddlesticks, Swain, Malphite, Mordekaiser(say what you will thats a BA name), Nasus, Pantheon, Twisted Fate, TEEMO...most of the original champs.

Know we have this quadra of boredom...Varus, Darius, Draven, Jayce...Where is all the uniqueness. Names are just as important as skill sets, and should not slapped on out of a baby name book. /rant

Llothis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Generic buff male guy with an axe gets a generic name, what's wrong with that?

Tails66

06-20-2012

Draven is awesome!

And its not Draven, its Draaaaaven.

The Canadian Kid

06-20-2012

Gragas should be renamed to Barrel

http://i.imgur.com/ktUT0.png

pls

Raise Your Johns

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian Kid View Post
Gragas should be renamed to Barrel
Gragas fits his skill set. Graggy Ice (the name of the beer from the lore, i guess?) and gragas is a drunk, it fits him like a glove. Its these half ***** names that look like they took them from a random name generator...be more original Riot please.

chino30

02-22-2014

U want free RP points?
http://rprewards.com/?ref=P7yopArne

A Bad Varus

02-22-2014

I've never met a dude named Varus. Maybe because it's a joke pertaining to his character, not just pulled out of a baby book. If everyone had "unique" names the game would be boring.