Who should be banned in ranked games the most?

Lee Sin 26 15.95%
Shaco 36 22.09%
Kassadin 31 19.02%
Morgana 49 30.06%
Shen 74 45.40%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Why is Shaco banned and Lee Sin isn't?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceChrispy

06-21-2012

shaco falls so far behind if he isn't successful in those early ganks but its not fun to play like a ***** so he doesnt snowball early

archonious

06-21-2012

me personally would rather have lee sin banned than shaco lee sin can hit you with a flying kick through walls. plus ive never seen shaco solo baron

o 2 FA5T 4 U o

11-07-2012

all of em :-)

Mogjin

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by archonious View Post
me personally would rather have lee sin banned than shaco lee sin can hit you with a flying kick through walls. plus ive never seen shaco solo baron
People say Shaco sucks late game, and that he's generally weak. These people aren't doing it right. Shaco sucks MID game, but late game he's as much a terror as any attack damage carry, as long as he is done right.

Also, I always solo baron with shaco. Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Wriggles Lantern, make your clone stand closer to baron than you and you attack it from behind. You'll kill it pretty quickly, with about half or more of your health left depending on your level and BT stacks.

futuresight23

11-07-2012

Likely as much in fear of having someone on your team take Shaco and not do well as much as the enemy team taking Shaco and dominating.

LogicalTautology

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogjin View Post
People say Shaco sucks late game, and that he's generally weak. These people aren't doing it right. Shaco sucks MID game, but late game he's as much a terror as any attack damage carry, as long as he is done right.

Also, I always solo baron with shaco. Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Wriggles Lantern, make your clone stand closer to baron than you and you attack it from behind. You'll kill it pretty quickly, with about half or more of your health left depending on your level and BT stacks.
Nope.
Late-game, Shaco is literally the champion who provides the least value in a teamfight in the game. If you take Shaco you have to win early, or at least give your team a good enough lead to let them 4v5 while you splitpush.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-07-2012

Shaco is good for early game ganks only if you have a skilled mid with a stun. Level 2 Shaco + level 2 Lux can get an easy kill. But that also depends on the mid hitting their skill shot to stun. If it misses, the enemy will get away and you'll look silly, because without that stun, they're going to run as soon as they see Shaco come out of those bushes.

chezwickcheese

11-10-2012

Shaco is just a pain to deal with. Lee Sin is more threatening imo but Shaco is just annoying. Kinda like how Teemo is annoying. Unless you have a pink ward or oracle handy his deceive will drive people nuts. I'd rather fight a tougher champion than an annoying cowardly one.

My Name Is Pedro

11-10-2012

Shaco is a easy to use jungler, and is very op early game. He is an overall annoyance and people don't want to deal with him.

I would rather 1v1 a Lee Sin over a Shaco any day.

A Feisty Peacawk

11-10-2012

Ever seen a mediocre shaco? Nope. You never do. Shaco is either hilariously/raging terrible (depending on how you look at it) or GODLY GOOD.

There are good shacos, and bad ones. Usually, you're always against the good, and teamed with the bad.

Lee Sin, on the other hand... there are "ok" lee's. There are terrible Lee's. And AMAZING lee's. Lee Sin has more range.

So, occasionally, when the other team has banned the champs I want to ban, I may ban shaco.