Ip boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkart18

11-01-2009

Hey all i'm kind of new to the whole LOL scene and i don't really understand the whole IP/XP thing could anyone explain this to me pretty please?

seresibyl

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkart18 View Post
Hey all i'm kind of new to the whole LOL scene and i don't really understand the whole IP/XP thing could anyone explain this to me pretty please?
Sure!

You earn IP and XP for completing matches.

IP lets you buy from the store, and XP increases your summoner's levels after you get a certain amount.

When you have a boost, you get more than you would have gotten without the boost.

Jourdonnais

11-01-2009

Hi there,
Welcome to LoL

IP = Influence Points

Influence Points are used to buy Champions, Runes, Skins and etc (I'm not sure what else they might be selling) at the Store which will be opened Soon (17th Nov if I'm not mistaken).

For now, you can use all the Champions listed in LoL, just so you get the hang of every Champions and pick your favourite. When the store opens up, some of the Champions will be locked and you'd have to buy them with your IP or Riot Points (RP).

You can also buy skins for certain Champions to customize your favourite champion etc.

And one of the most important thing is you could buy Runes which you can put in your Rune pages to boost your Champion's stats etc.

XP = Experience Point.

Just for you to level up. The higher the level, the more Mastery Points you have and the more Rune slots you have.

Think that's about it sorry if I explained something wrongly.

darkart18

11-02-2009

hey thanks you two i REALLY appreciate it!!!

darkart18

11-02-2009

now another quick question how do i enable IP BOOST?

Janna Windforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

The only IP boost currently enabled is for those who, during the beta, reached a certain Elo. Elo is the game's matchmaking, and the boost was given to high level players to discourage creating low level accounts and stomping on new players.

On the 17th (once the store is released) you should be able to pay for an IP boost via Riot Points. From the information that's available, the first release of IP boosts will be given in real life time segments. Meaning if you purchase a one week pass for double IP you will receive that boost for a full 7 calendar days after your purchase. It can be inferred from several riot posts that they will also make per game IP boosts available. Hope this helps. Any more questions feel free to ask.

jeffjpeng

11-10-2010

how do you enable ip boost is always says disabled ip boost

phLEGmaTIKO

12-02-2010

how come i've been getting 0 IP now??? i played two games and end up getting 0 IP... is it a bug? did i do something wrong?

Bleeding Ikon

12-22-2010

if you complete a game in under 10 minutes you get 0 ip, also if youre playing a custom game with uneven teams, you get 0 ip.

Zohaun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jourdonnais View Post
Hi there,
Welcome to LoL

IP = Influence Points

Influence Points are used to buy Champions, Runes, Skins and etc (I'm not sure what else they might be selling) at the Store which will be opened Soon (17th Nov if I'm not mistaken).

For now, you can use all the Champions listed in LoL, just so you get the hang of every Champions and pick your favourite. When the store opens up, some of the Champions will be locked and you'd have to buy them with your IP or Riot Points (RP).

You can also buy skins for certain Champions to customize your favourite champion etc.

And one of the most important thing is you could buy Runes which you can put in your Rune pages to boost your Champion's stats etc.

XP = Experience Point.

Just for you to level up. The higher the level, the more Mastery Points you have and the more Rune slots you have.

Think that's about it sorry if I explained something wrongly.
you can't buy skins with IP points. only RP points