Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, Xerath stealth nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikkur

Recruiter

06-20-2012

phrik pls

BeastOG

06-20-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Hey there,

Thanks for the report. This is not really intentional. We have/had no intention to nerf Xerath, nor to hide such a change from you guys.

AFAIK the intent of the change was to make the animation match the particle, but of course the gameplay impact is important as well. I can near-guarantee that we'll rectify this.

@.@

doodli

06-20-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Hey there,

Thanks for the report. This is not really intentional. We have/had no intention to nerf Xerath, nor to hide such a change from you guys.

AFAIK the intent of the change was to make the animation match the particle, but of course the gameplay impact is important as well. I can near-guarantee that we'll rectify this.

Oh thank god, I had trouble with him for the longest time because I couldn't intuitively tell when his ult was actually landing. Good to know you guys actually looked into it.

Sjafi

06-20-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Hey there,

Thanks ^_^

Do you guys implement "hotfixes" that can be used for such things? If at all, just a revert back to where his animation was for the time being would be great. Otherwise, I feel like I'm handicapping my team and myself when I pick Xerath.

Also, if you're trying to match up the particles, you guys could lower the .5 sec cooldown. I think lowering the cooldown whilst having a longer animation can achieve the results you're looking for and keep his burst how it was.

JesusPwns0926

06-20-2012

Thank you Phreak

RejectSoul

06-21-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Hey there,

Thanks Phreak, I had found out about this today and was shocked so I went right to the dev tracker (first time I'v ever used it) just to find a post like this. As Xerath is my main mid I'm grateful

Skaarrjj

06-21-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Hey there,

For the love of god, fix this today. This bug is AWFUL.

LutariFan

06-21-2012

phrik pls

DragonStryker

06-21-2012

Ya phreak

Herkucheeze

06-21-2012

I'm really surprised that this was allowed to go through and not even noted officially. Not only is it a pretty notable delay, but it has a HUGE impact on gameplay. When I first read this on the forums I was like, "Trolls gonna troll", then I played a game and I was like, "Why Riot troll me?"