@Riot, Xerath stealth nerfed?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikkur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

phrik pls

BeastOG

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Hey there,

Thanks for the report. This is not really intentional. We have/had no intention to nerf Xerath, nor to hide such a change from you guys.

AFAIK the intent of the change was to make the animation match the particle, but of course the gameplay impact is important as well. I can near-guarantee that we'll rectify this.
@.@

doodli

06-20-2012

Quote:
Hey there,

Thanks for the report. This is not really intentional. We have/had no intention to nerf Xerath, nor to hide such a change from you guys.

AFAIK the intent of the change was to make the animation match the particle, but of course the gameplay impact is important as well. I can near-guarantee that we'll rectify this.
Oh thank god, I had trouble with him for the longest time because I couldn't intuitively tell when his ult was actually landing. Good to know you guys actually looked into it.

Sjafi

06-20-2012

Quote:
Hey there,

Thanks ^_^

Do you guys implement "hotfixes" that can be used for such things? If at all, just a revert back to where his animation was for the time being would be great. Otherwise, I feel like I'm handicapping my team and myself when I pick Xerath.

Also, if you're trying to match up the particles, you guys could lower the .5 sec cooldown. I think lowering the cooldown whilst having a longer animation can achieve the results you're looking for and keep his burst how it was.

JesusPwns0926

06-20-2012

Thank you Phreak

RejectSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Hey there,

Thanks Phreak, I had found out about this today and was shocked so I went right to the dev tracker (first time I'v ever used it) just to find a post like this. As Xerath is my main mid I'm grateful

Skaarrjj

06-21-2012

Quote:
Hey there,

For the love of god, fix this today. This bug is AWFUL.

LutariFan

06-21-2012

phrik pls

DragonStryker

06-21-2012

Ya phreak

Herkucheeze

06-21-2012

I'm really surprised that this was allowed to go through and not even noted officially. Not only is it a pretty notable delay, but it has a HUGE impact on gameplay. When I first read this on the forums I was like, "Trolls gonna troll", then I played a game and I was like, "Why Riot troll me?"