Bug Splat when Connecting To Game Since Patch

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sn0uu

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeZinChill View Post
me to man that bug splat made me lose a ranked game im pissed i already have negative W/L
Same

Pwnsawce

06-20-2012

I just got home after a two week vacation... I'm excited to play LoL after such a long break. Patch complete, loading my first game after selecting my favorite champion in a 5v5 normal. Oh wait what happened? Bug splat.. what could this be?

It got me too. Someone fix this, now please.

GummyNinja

06-21-2012

help please someone.

Critzy

06-21-2012

bump

DharakTheBoss

06-21-2012

just got my acc back from a 1 week ban and i was so exited and then i also saw a ip boost which got me ever more exited...BUG SPLAT..u have been banned for a month...fml

Feedthepony22

06-21-2012

bump

DiaBahlical

06-21-2012

This did happen to me, but only in one game, rather than as something that looks systematic. I'll try repairing anyway, as a precaution.

TheGreigh

06-21-2012

Tried to join a ranked game and it keeps giving me a bug splat. I'm sure by now my team has lost and I've been reported 9 times. Bye bye elo. Trying to run repair to see if this fixes the problem, hopefully I can get back to playing after a disappointing week of downtime.

Ahkrisa

06-21-2012

I have literally tried every single bug splat solution i could find and have had Zero success.

It would be awesome if riot could you know...at least acknowledge that a lot of us cannot play because of the bugsplat errors :\

TheGreigh

06-21-2012

Ok, just ran the repair and then tried to play a custom game. Still getting the bug splat.

123456 ... 12