Lost everything I owned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rauron

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggler9996 View Post
A staggering level of entitlement is in this post.
We are entitled to something, though. Having a broken game for about a week is absolutely a bad thing, and we are entirely justified in telling Riot that that's not acceptable.

FnG Ravnica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by adept eagle View Post
this just needs to be fixed. maybe if the runes didnt cost anything then people wouldnt complain about losing them. i personally would be pretty pissed off if my runes went missing. its up to riot on how they fo about fixing this problem but if it were up to me i would make runes free and credit anyone who has bought runes since runes came out. im not sure when that was because i started playing at the begining of season two. (go poppy<3)
youre kidding me right? this would cause them to go bankrupt i think

oOHavakOo

06-20-2012

I have to agree. I have no "self entitlement" other then the fact that I have been a long lonnnng time player and supporter of riot. I have invested a very large some of money and time into this game and to have a patch this bad that has already been reverted once, then put back out today, and to still have this many problems is terrible. I don't care if its a "freemium" game or not. Losing all of my runes, pages, and other stuff is obsurd. The worst part is they can't even get the client running at this point so theres no telling when or how effectively they will be able to refund everything that has been lost. I tried playing a couple runeless matchs tonight and let me tell you it makes a tremendous difference.

Now I'm NOT begging for compensation but it seems riot should be making it clearer and better known as to whats going on with everyones missing stuff. I had to dig to find just this little bit which is no more then "working on it".

Luciferluvgod

06-20-2012

I lost my elo and normal record...sad

The Doomed Dane

06-20-2012

When will we get our stuff back?!

Synros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

My friend's summoner name is Rannveig.. and they are experiencing issues with missing runes and reset mastery pages.. Mastery pages being the least of their concerns.

DarakZx

06-20-2012

i don't know what send a ticket is, but i lost my runes, rune pages, etc....

Fantasia Lopez

06-21-2012

lost all of my runes as well

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

06-21-2012
6 of 9 Riot Posts

Goliath and I, and many Riot Engineers are working hard on this issue. I just finished a late night meeting where action plans are been set. We will keep you updated on this issue. Meanwhile, if you lost your inventory, please send a ticket to player support. We are truly sorry about this.

wightsnow

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Goliath and I, and many Riot Engineers are working hard on this issue. I just finished a late night meeting where action plans are been set. We will keep you updated on this issue. Meanwhile, if you lost your inventory, please send a ticket to player support. We are truly sorry about this.
I understand there have been several unexpected problems with this patch (as shown by a full rollback over the weekend instead of a hot fix), it's just frustrating to lose all my runes and have the mastery pages wiped when I just wanted to do a few ranked games.