Lost everything I owned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adept eagle

06-20-2012

this just needs to be fixed. maybe if the runes didnt cost anything then people wouldnt complain about losing them. i personally would be pretty pissed off if my runes went missing. its up to riot on how they fo about fixing this problem but if it were up to me i would make runes free and credit anyone who has bought runes since runes came out. im not sure when that was because i started playing at the begining of season two. (go poppy<3)

Variar

06-20-2012

i got 2 rune pages and all my runes deleted so... do we all who were affected by this problem need to create a ticket and riot is gonna solve our issue account for account or is riot releasing a patch or making a rollback to solve this?

Physion

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Still have no runes or masteries.

Dementation

06-20-2012

I currently can't log in to see for myself because of the log-in queue, but my friend says I only have 2 Rune Pages down from 3 and no Runes, but I'm not sure if he is trolling. Could anyone be kind enough to check my rune pages?

mcannon911

06-20-2012

well everything i spent money on is in my account which is better then nothing iv spent well into 300-400 on this game for skins and some champions but the fact i lost all of my runes and pages that takes time money comes and goes but time is gone once you use it i hope riot can fix this problem soon

mcannon911

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementation View Post
I currently can't log in to see for myself because of the log-in queue, but my friend says I only have 2 Rune Pages down from 3 and no Runes, but I'm not sure if he is trolling. Could anyone be kind enough to check my rune pages?
he is trolling you i just checked for you all 3 of your pages are there and full

P47RICK

06-20-2012

This is just pathetic

FnG Ravnica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

i am also without my runes and rune pages everything else seems normal champions and skins RP and IP all normal

i made an account earlier today during downtime on EU west with same username and email..not sure if this might have anything to do with it or not..

anyone else that is missing stuff make a new account on eu server during downtime?

FnG Ravnica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

also where do we submit tickets? is it the submit logs in the game client?

klowndude

06-20-2012

how do u file a ticket?

i lost all my runes and my rune page bundle....