Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost everything I owned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havocutioner

06-20-2012

Quote:
Struggler9996:
A staggering level of entitlement is in this post.

Be frustrated, and do something else for the night, but being "insulted"? That's taking things far too personally. Things like this are bound to happen when a game is patched every other week. Get over it.

I agree. These things happen, it is frustrating wanting to be able to play and not being able to but it's not like they are doing it on purpose. It's not like riot schemes to themselves thinking of ways to "insult" their players. We are their income. They are doing what they can, be patient, read a book.

AstronomicaI

06-20-2012

GG Riot.

PentaNub

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Quote:
AstronomicaI:
GG Riot.

Riot delivered a Hotshot to us...

Sorry I am really that bored...

rocketdrive

06-20-2012

Quote:
Struggler9996:

Be frustrated, and do something else for the night, but being "insulted"? That's taking things far too personally. Things like this are bound to happen when a game is patched every other week. Get over it.

must be nice being rich and all, you can buy all of the champs back with RP and you dont even have responsibilities, so you can play all you need to get your runes back. Your lack of understanding in the post is also proof of how ignorant and biggot-like your ego is.

Pun Fiend

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Quote:
Struggler9996:

^This. Such a trend I've seen of 'how dare this inconvenience me as every company and person should seek to do naught but tickle my fancy' that I've seen as of late. Maybe this is just me ranting because I'm legitimately annoyed but it's a game and in this age of games that actually update and gain new features, sometimes things hit the fan. They aren't sitting on their hands over there doing nothing, as a company they know that this is costing them money. If you want to deal with static, unchanging games that won't have those kind of issues go grab a ps1 or a snes.

BaM MiN

06-20-2012

people need to stop complaining it will all be back to normal soon be grateful the game is free and also that riot is doing the best they can to get everything straighten out cause we dont even know what happens at the office when this sort of thing happens maybe its stressful trying to get everything back to normal. I just got my rp and ip back now just waiting for my runes and masteries

Bromoflexual

06-20-2012

@ RIOT Goliath, much respect for continuing to update and deal with some of these people. If you have any desire to play a game when you have free time please add me.

Pedro Senpai

06-20-2012

Give na server a break can you please patch euw first?

Gurei Fullbuster

06-20-2012

Quote:
Vampyre Bane:
It's not just inconvenience. Not being able to buy milk at the store and having to go to the variety store is inconvenient.

This is just frustrating and insulting, I haven't gotten to really have fun with the game the last week or so because of all the patching and stuff, I've wasted hundreds of meg's downloading patches(I have very limited bandwidth) and than to top this week off, the patch finally goes live, i wait hours and hours in que to play and my runes have been deleted.

Thats just insulting, not inconvenient.

I've been so frustrated tonight that I'm just done. I want to go to bed and just not ever touch league again after this stupid week. =/ this is so unbelievably frustrating. This may be the most unstable and the more ridiculous week I've ever experienced with Riot. I've been playing for many failed patch attempts, this one is has just been the mother of them all.

Not sure why this is getting downvoted. He has a legitimate point. While I do NOT feel the same way or agree with him, I believe that it's a valid point of view and has every right to feel this way. Just because it's a f2p game doesn't mean everyone isn't expected at least some level of quality. This person's expected level of quality (which I believe is a reasonable level and not beyond the realm of reason to expect) was breached by the latest turn of events, and he has every right to feel that way and should not be looked down on because he does.

There's a difference between feeling entitled to something you aren't owed and feeling entitled to something you are owed. While I don't claim to say what is or isn't owed to us in this case, this person feels like the quality of service he's owed has dipped below what he feels he's entitled to. (it's obvious that this "Vampyre Bane" is NOT just looking for excuses to insult Riot and their service)

GameEnder

06-20-2012

support ticket is under ingame options found on the top right corner of home page ingame?

where it says submit logs? or is there a link to send this support ticket

thank you