Lost everything I owned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pedro Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

ME TOO! I lose all my Champions though.

roflcer of lawl

06-20-2012

do they have an ETA on when that will be fixed. i know that raging in a forum probably doesn't help, but neither does being a level 30 with none of my rune pages or masteries
i miss my 17 rune pages of awesomesauce.

roflcer of lawl

06-20-2012

oh wait i found this.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...june-20th-2012
apparently they do know about it, but they don't say much

ANUBIS17913

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

in the update that I have the voices of the characters are bad for Graves taric appears in several champions are wrong so can someone explain why?

badcookie

06-20-2012

UPDATE:

I played a game and got all my IP and RP back after the game ended

ANUBIS17913

06-20-2012

in the update that I have the voices of the characters are changed taric appears that of Graves and several champions are wrong so can someone explain why?

goliathI34

Sr. Software Engineer

06-20-2012
5 of 9 Riot Posts

I'm aware of more than just runes/rune pages missing. I'm working with other engineers on the backend to fix the corrupted accounts.

Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

TNC IMakeWafflez

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIOT goliathI3 View Post
I'm aware of more than just runes/rune pages missing. I'm working with other engineers on the backend to fix the corrupted accounts.

Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
It's not just inconvenience. Not being able to buy milk at the store and having to go to the variety store is inconvenient.

This is just frustrating and insulting, I haven't gotten to really have fun with the game the last week or so because of all the patching and stuff, I've wasted hundreds of meg's downloading patches(I have very limited bandwidth) and than to top this week off, the patch finally goes live, i wait hours and hours in que to play and my runes have been deleted.

Thats just insulting, not inconvenient.

I've been so frustrated tonight that I'm just done. I want to go to bed and just not ever touch league again after this stupid week. =/ this is so unbelievably frustrating. This may be the most unstable and the more ridiculous week I've ever experienced with Riot. I've been playing for many failed patch attempts, this one is has just been the mother of them all.

Struggler9996

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre Bane View Post
It's not just inconvenience. Not being able to buy milk at the store and having to go to the variety store is inconvenient.

This is just frustrating and insulting, I haven't gotten to really have fun with the game the last week or so because of all the patching and stuff, I've wasted hundreds of meg's downloading patches(I have very limited bandwidth) and than to top this week off, the patch finally goes live, i wait hours and hours in que to play and my runes have been deleted.

Thats just insulting, not inconvenient.

I've been so frustrated tonight that I'm just done. I want to go to bed and just not ever touch league again after this stupid week. =/ this is so unbelievably frustrating. This may be the most unstable and the more ridiculous week I've ever experienced with Riot. I've been playing for many failed patch attempts, this one is has just been the mother of them all.
A staggering level of entitlement is in this post.

Be frustrated, and do something else for the night, but being "insulted"? That's taking things far too personally. Things like this are bound to happen when a game is patched every other week. Get over it.

Kokaloca kun

06-20-2012

at least u guys can play...all my friends can now play league and im unable to play because of huge lag coming from nowhere