Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost everything I owned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Zuhayr

06-22-2012

how do you send in a ticket?

schfigity

06-22-2012

request #2555917
i made that way earlier this morning and still nothing
i have relogged countless times and still havent gained anything, once again i lost all purchased champions and skins but still have my runes and masteries and my purchase history and match history show me playing apparently "un-owned champions". Please fix this soon Riot I haven't been able to play for days now and would love to. And if you have any estimation to when everything should be restored it would be great.

SionhoneY

06-22-2012

Quote:
RIOT goliathI3:
Please send a support ticket in so we can track all affected accounts. We are aware of issues and are working on a fix for affected accounts but we want to be sure to restore all affected summoners.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

I also have this problem, I lost my 16 pages runes. That is so bad.. and I want to know how to fix it????????????

NickLoveLin

06-22-2012

i lost all my runes...
plz help

ChrisFrizz

06-22-2012

yeah im missing all my stuff too :< why do you hate me riot?

Yutri

06-22-2012

how do you send in a ticket??

nakeema

06-22-2012

Quote:
Yutri:
how do you send in a ticket??

it seems that this is confusing a lot of players including me can someone explain how to do this it is extremely frustrating to have no runes and be level 30

wightsnow

06-22-2012

Quote:
nakeema:
it seems that this is confusing a lot of players including me can someone explain how to do this it is extremely frustrating to have no runes and be level 30

My understanding is that you can do it through the send logs button in client or by clicking the support button on the top right of league pages (the right side of the black bar at the top of the page).

Bad Impression

06-22-2012

Sending Ticket

1. Go to https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
2. Login/Sign Up
3. Click on " summit request "
4. Fill in info.
5. Finish.

06-22-2012

#2562183 is my ticket number I hope this is resolved soon, its very depressing.