Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost everything I owned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkmaster Jon

06-22-2012

Was supposed to be competing in a small tournament tomorrow, but it looks like we're gonna have to drop out because I'm missing my rune pages. =/ sent in 2 tickets and all i got was "We cannot disclose the information about when this problem will be solved"

Space Racist

06-22-2012

Riot are aware of various issues with missing champions, runes, boosts, mastery & rune pages. - https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21617627-na-servers-and-missing-content-june-21st-2012
They are looking in to the problems and have announced they are carring out some additional maintenance later today.

Don't panic! You will not lose your IP or RP. Riot will have records of what you purchased and will restore either the items or IP/RP soon.
In the meantime, you can try completely closing the game and logging back in - to see if your items/champs reappear. For me, I've found half my champions are missing after each match - and relogging restores them for just one match.

If, after Riot confirms they think all issues have been resolved, you're still missing purchases - submit a support ticket and they'll look in to it: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Rochambeau69

06-22-2012

You know what sucks about the old "Try logging out then logging back in to see if that fixes it" solution?

The fact that there's a 15+ minute wait time to get logged back in.

Spookypants77

06-22-2012

I've placed a support ticket for my missing Rune Pages a couple days ago - since thats happened ALL my champions and skins have now also disappeared. I'm hoping someone gets back to me soon even if it is a canned E-mail, it would be nice to be assured that this issue is fixable (meaning they have prior records of all my champs, skins, Runes, etc) so I don't have to worry about losing everything I've put into this game financially and incrementally.

nosthertus

06-22-2012

how do i send a support ticket.. please i lost everything i had

Rochambeau69

06-22-2012

Quote:
Spookypants77:
I've placed a support ticket for my missing Rune Pages a couple days ago - since thats happened ALL my champions and skins have now also disappeared. I'm hoping someone gets back to me soon even if it is a canned E-mail, it would be nice to be assured that this issue is fixable (meaning they have prior records of all my champs, skins, Runes, etc) so I don't have to worry about losing everything I've put into this game financially and incrementally.

I am worried about the exact same thing.

Jayhawks

06-22-2012

Quote:
nosthertus:
how do i send a support ticket.. please i lost everything i had

look up, now right, click support

nosthertus

06-22-2012

Quote:
Jayhawks:
look up, now right, click support

your answer doesnt tell much

wightsnow

06-22-2012

Quote:
nosthertus:
your answer doesnt tell much

The "support" button on the top right of the pvp.net bar on the top of your page.

schfigity

06-22-2012

Whats a ticket again?