Lost everything I owned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraikan21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I just want to know if its sure that we will haveto wait until tomorrow for the repair to begin. I mean, it is totally sure that we will have to wait until tomorrow? or there is a chance that it get repaired today?

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Player Support will record the ticket, Engineering will come up with a solution.
Thank you for your patience. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
This is taking so long.. tomorrow i've got a LAN-Party and you tell me a Riot member can't log into my account and place my previous runes into my pages so i can PLAY ? thats redicilous. i CANT play atm, i can't save my bugged runepages which are only 2 now.

Brandon Lam

06-21-2012

It's been all day and the problem has not been fixed. Riot please tell me if you have a solution to the problem and you are trying to fix it

liampanadol

06-21-2012

how do you send in a ticket........?????? I lost my mastery,runes and champions

Arathos

06-22-2012

Still an on-going issue for many players. and the biggest bonus is? even though I have the IP to buy a replacement set of at least one full runepage. I can't buy them, because the game thinks that my account is level 1 (even though my profile says It's level 30) so I am restricted to buying level 1 runes. Which quite frankly is complete waste of time.

ETA requested, even though we won't get one. I know you can "understand our frustration' and you have "Mobilized a team and it's a top priority issue" but we haven't even had an update or a Riot post in more than a day now. and I don't think you realize just how frustrating it is, to be a small sub-group of players who are unable to play through no fault of their own, while the majority of the populace can play with no problems.

gdot5

06-22-2012

So many people crying about a F2P game

Rochambeau69

06-22-2012

It's not the free content people are crying about. It's the content they paid for they're upset about.

The Fr33K

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdot5 View Post
So many people crying about a F2P game
Iv spent several hundred dollars at least on this game so far, including RP for rune pages which are gone. While i understand that these things time and Im not one of the ones *****ing about it taking time, Im also not happy about it either, i have put a lot of time and money into this game and expect a certain level of service in return. They are running a business, they make a lot of money out of this, a level of service is expected back.

Again not complaining about riot in this post just people who say things like this.

Broggy

06-22-2012

So, the ticket helps to give following more easy?

Rhostein

06-22-2012

Same here , ! I lose all my Champions 40+ please riot fix it. :s