Constant Disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHarvestor

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrahh View Post
Happens to me tooo! and i have also been banned because of this **** !! :/
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!! hopefully if they release a fix they will unban us

Natsiya Waya

06-23-2012

Bumping as I'm suffering the same problem, have found multiple threads on this and no Red responses yet. Hopefully an answer will happen soon, as the game is UNPLAYABLE in this condition, you either don't get past load screen, or disconnect every ~30 seconds ingame.

JebusNorris

06-23-2012

I cant even play a custom game because it gets a point on the loading screen and closes... completely UNPLAYABLE

CODChimera

06-23-2012

Yeah I'm having this issue as well. Constant disconnects and lag which cause all these glitches for me (animations not playing etc) I'm in New Zealand.

jjigsaw9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

i was just coming to put a post up when i saw this one i get disconnected every 5 mins like clock work and it pisses my team mates off i am just like this patch can go to hell

Haxorsaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-23-2012

its this then a combination of the Oceania region and something to do with the servers
cos Im with TPG Aus and this started happening on a wednesday night after the 17/6 patch

still even if it is TPG sided it would be nice for riot to still investigate into this if they have time
otherwise for now its no more LoL

Stunning

06-23-2012

I have to play bot games now due to raging teammates about constant disconnections... ):

Also... it sucks when the enemy champion goes invisible due to glitch.

#bump.

Quality Player

06-23-2012

Yeah this has happened to me twice where it's caused our team to lose because I can't stay in the game for more than 5 minutes without dcing. I've also got a bunch of free wins off of it as well.

Quality Player

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid With Lag View Post
I was banned yesterday after being unable to reconnect to a bot game due to login queue, I really want this problem to be resolved.
People who are in-game bypass the login queue nice try kiddo

Outplay Nation

06-23-2012

i fixed my problem i redownloaded the game. It might be a coincidence. Feel free to try