Warwick on the loose, Players that lacks respect should be banned and punished

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

too many nugs

08-31-2010

I'm pretty sure there's a language filter that you turned off first.

Try turning it back on

ZweiPhantom

09-02-2010

feel sorry for ya mate.... but just mute and fixed, thats his opinion and hes entitled to it, as screwed as it might be. you can try to report but i doubt it will do anything in the long run, also tell the next person that they will IP ban them (used to happen in W3 bored aussies ftw). Just be thankful there wasnt voice chat of some sort like in CS/CoD/TF2/BF2/BF-BC2 etc.

HateTrolls

09-02-2010

If you can't take the heat, don't play the game. Most games today consists of these racist people. Plus you posted this in the wrong section.

emofetus

09-05-2010

that is annoying but nothing is ever gonna be done about this, because that's the world of playing online games. I like how you deleted the score you had in the image though you can see it was ****, because of the 2 to 14 score haha

ISABI54MU5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1entaL View Post
I'm pretty sure there's a language filter that you turned off first.

Try turning it back on
This is an ignorant response. Ignorant in the sense that you obviously dont understand what you are talking about. Let me explain, as it seems neccessary. The problem is people that are breaking , not only the rules of conduct for the game, but also rules of conduct in general. Joking or not, it is in fact something that riot can be sued over. It is also something that the individual can be sued over. /ignore does not solve the problem. Just becuase I can no longer see it, does not suddenly make the problem dissapear. He is breaking the rules and should be punished accordingly. Saying "just turn the language filter on" is adolesant at best. Seeking real action is not only a good idea, but also the only justifiable response to the problem.

CBrain

09-11-2010

How about enabling 'Ignore' in-game?

Dillon Francis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

how about Enabling Language Filter you baby. jeez. p.s its the internet -.- suck it up

AnsemDemon

09-12-2010

o, who the **** is -1-ing the people ranting about this?

This is just absurd. I get called out as well, everyone has, but this racist, obscene **** needs to end right now. It is a ****ing game, why cant people see the difference between Games and 4chan /b/? If you want you say the word ****er alot, swear to people you dont know and make people rage, go there.

the other day, i was solo que-ing, and got in a game with a 4man premade group, all german people. Im dutch, so i can understand what they say, and they verbally assaulted me like it was ****ing d-day. It just didn't end, and i couldnt mute them, they still need to call targets, mia's and ****.

So Riot, are you going to do something about this, or not? If you're not, fine, suit yourself, but at least come out and say it to my ****ing face that you don;t give a **** about your community, ok?

/rant.

Minerthreat

09-12-2010

it is a problem that needs to be addressed and it is simple, if someone is swearing and verbally abusing you, report the player(s)

ErdoS The Wise

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokkEmSokkEm View Post
I don't like racism either, but banning people won't prevent racist slurs from issuing forth from new trolls. Muting the jerks is the best thing you can do.
Yes it would. If Riot looks into every report they can clean up the streets. Do you think cops just say "Arresting this bank robber is just a waste of time, there's so many out there just ignore it"

"Cleaning up the streets" is easy with the assistance of fellow players but i do have one question for the OP...

Ummm... misplaced thread? lol