Warwick on the loose, Players that lacks respect should be banned and punished

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeavyAxell

08-27-2010

The title says it all
Honestly i don't give a **** of what others telling me whats appropriate or inappropriate anymore, if someone get on ur nerve u cant just sit down and let them off, yes its easy for u guys to tell me what i should do in this case BUT too bad NO, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'm standing up for racism and this player have no respect in game or out game, he needs to learn some manners and stop afk the whole game and causes other player who is more enthusiastic to lost the game while putting on with his racism comment and obscene language.

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

While it's nice to see some effort, I can't help my almost OCD need to say be careful about your grammar. I tend to have quite a few typos myself, especially when mad, but cleaning that post up might help get your message through more.

HeavyAxell

08-27-2010

reason to clean up the message is due to name and dont get me wrong, i dont need u to add up the fuel if ur not gonna help, hate people thats skips the actual meaning of the post but pick up other things that is totally not relevant to the topic

haselden05

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyAxell View Post
The title says it all
Honestly i don't give a **** of what others telling me whats appropriate or inappropriate anymore, if someone get on ur nerve u cant just sit down and let them off, yes its easy for u guys to tell me what i should do in this case BUT too bad NO, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'm standing up for racism and this player have no respect in game or out game, he needs to learn some manners and stop afk the whole game and causes other player who is more enthusiastic to lost the game while putting on with his racism comment and obscene language.
/mute works well.... I think I kind of want to use it on someone right now

Harwer

08-28-2010

Well player like this should be banned forever. We all know /mute work fine but its not enought. Players like this usualy afk or feed not only use such a language.

RokkEmSokkEm

08-28-2010

I don't like racism either, but banning people won't prevent racist slurs from issuing forth from new trolls. Muting the jerks is the best thing you can do.

HeyJiggaJay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

Best thing you can do is just ignore them for the time being. Trolls troll because they love the outraged responses, just don't play into their game and eventually they'll move on.

LThadeu

08-30-2010

I'm so mad.
I hate ignorant people.
OMG I'M REALLY PISSED
Now my class is about to begin and i'm going to be pissed to everyone cuz' of that stupid Warwick.
HE MUST BE BANNED, IP BLOCKED...
Racism is such idiotic.
I'm gonna sue the world.
omg really

Kraz Drack

08-30-2010

I'm not sure the HUD forum is the best place for this post. In any case, that's just ridiculous.

CanAPanda

08-31-2010

Riot has clearly stated that while these players are something to be dealt with, you are not supposed to post on the forums in an act to report these players, here's the link you should be using to report players with.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=109752