I'm terrible at League of Legends. (Discussion, and stream!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmbrandon

06-24-2012

Today taught me two things:

I'm not terrible, at least compared to the people in my ELO.

I have a Gangplank Support!

Cvillain

06-24-2012

I feel like I've seen you on twitch before, lol, the name sounds really familiar...4PP maybe? Iunno...anyway, good luck with your travels, you have by far the best attitude about this game that I've seen in awhile. I'll try to stop by and check out the stream sometime

Sonfon

06-24-2012

Before you go back to make a purchase, as ANY role, make sure you have enough gold to buy the item and a ward or two. Also no one likes a teammate that rages, no matter how bad your team is rage just pisses everyone else off too.

dmbrandon

06-24-2012

I'm working on that. I'm still underestimating the power of wards. I have fairly decent situational awareness, but they're still godlike.

I've really gotten a hang of Alistar. I can combo about 80% of the time now, after about 5 games, so I'm kind of excited. :3

dmbrandon

06-24-2012

As an update, I got placed around 1350 after my 10 games. I would have been higher, but I had a few losses from a few months ago that I forgot about.

I'm around 1100 now. The patch is causing a lot of people to DC, and I keep getting a ton of trolls. Kind of sucks.

Sephrinx

06-24-2012

Hey this post is pretty good, lots of true issues here that I can't get over.. Such as map awareness and my teammates lack there of.

I am 1400 elo, but I know I could go much much higher. Possibly to 2k+, but As of now I lack the time, and I lack the dedication/motivation...

Little Boy Nate

06-24-2012

My advice is to stop playing ranked this week and probably the beginning of next week until the servers get back to 100% because of the diconnecting players.

Also on wards:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6602/wardguide.jpg

I swear it isn't a weird or scary picture you can look up my other posts, I don't do that.

Edit: All I see in your lanes are MEDIOCRITY!
Just kidding, but try Akali, you may really like her although you do need quite a runepage.

dmbrandon

06-24-2012

I really love this guide! This is amazing, thanks! I'm gonna bookmark this and give it a once over before I being playing every day.

And I tried akali, didn't really like her. When she's free I'll give her another shot, maybe.

dmbrandon

06-25-2012

Solo Queue! Game 1 today, I'm playing support!

twitch.tv/dmbrandon

dmbrandon

06-25-2012

b