@Riot Official Thread about Runes pages and masteries gone

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tisaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighteverlastin View Post
"Uhm.. yeah.. we fouled up and don't know the issue yet..." OR "Uhm... yeah... we fouled up and know what the issue is... The issue is ___________."
There's a red post in this very thread that says what you are looking for. Read.

IBendJoshBender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisaric View Post
There's a red post in this very thread that says what you are looking for. Read.
Exactly. Wow, I didn't expect there to be someone else with the correct mentality in this thread. Good on you, sir.

Thormir

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADS0NG View Post
You've failed once again to provide a valid argument. Please stop, you are making yourself look foolish. I would suggest reading the TOS and learning something about how the actual transactions work before you continue to whine and flail about like a small child.

You have what you paid for, to the exception of this current glitch. You are not entitled to any compensation. What you paid for will be returned to you as soon as the problem is solved. But no, you still fail to grasp what a "paying customer" is.
Lol I never asked for compensation but you probably didn't bother reading I asked for an explanation

an explanation means to explain not reimburse
5th grade right?

Lord Mordoth

06-21-2012

All my champions, runes and masteries are gone as well. Just wanted to post to help give a better headcount.

Void Dagger

06-21-2012

you guys got it good. I have lost all of my champions and the skins to thoose champions. thats 60+ dollars on this game all gone.

Thormir

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisaric View Post
that post didn't clarify anything. It just gave us the same generic answer an update of progress would be nice or someone telling us what happened

NoPotatoInLatvia

06-21-2012

All my stuff is gone, too.

Troy4747

06-21-2012

I login to find all champs, runes, masters, gone. Awesome patch riot.

IBendJoshBender

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thormir View Post
Lol I never asked for compensation but you probably didn't bother reading I asked for an explanation

an explanation means to explain not reimburse
5th grade right?
Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired. I'm hesitant to post this, as I am concerned you will once again not grasp how truly wrong you are, but lets try.

This is from the TOS. Let's see if you can figure out the part where you are wrong.

Quote:
B. Game Assets, Riot Points and Virtual Items. When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.

RainbowButts

06-21-2012

I logged in once today and the game didnt tell me to change my summoner name and also had all my runes,champs, and masteries. But after trying to relog the game told me to change my summoner name and it wont even let me do that since it ends up with an "unexpected error". I really hope i dont lose all my stuff cuz i just got to level 30 about a week ago and just started buying all my runes...