@Riot Official Thread about Runes pages and masteries gone

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perseu Jacksonns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWBranimir View Post
People don't worry. In worst case scenario they will un-patch the client and all our stuff will be back.
Hope that you're right.

Vago

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWBranimir View Post
People don't worry. In worst case scenario they will un-patch the client and all our stuff will be back.
No, the worst case scenario is that we lost all of our stuff and aren't able to get it back. That is the worst case scenario.

Rubitk

06-20-2012

bump for justice!

all my runes!!! noooooo!

ChumpJohn

06-20-2012

bump

Terrible Yasuo

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vago View Post
No, the worst case scenario is that we lost all of our stuff and aren't able to get it back. That is the worst case scenario.
While Riot may not care about us on an individual basis, this rune page thing is happening to A LOT of summoners. Just screwing a large % of your community is not good for your rep. And like any capitalist business they do care about their rep.

Vago

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypezzz View Post
While Riot may not care about us on an individual basis, this rune page thing is happening to A LOT of summoners. Just screwing a large % of your community is not good for your rep. And like any capitalist business they do care about their rep.
Didn't imply they would do it on purpose, just meant that this info could be permanently lost (I know ****nothing about servers and patches so I could be wrong) and that rolling back to a previous patch might not fix the issue :/. I mean I hope you're right, but eh...

Phoenyx Starbuck

06-20-2012

Dear Riot,

Unlike most that are sending single word complaints with small letters and misspelled anecdotes, let me assure you this is not one of them. I am seriously not in a forgiving mood right now, and despite the claims of this being a "free" game, I am one of the people in your community who started putting my money into this game after cancelling my gamer accounts in pay to play games. Now, I have today, where for the second time you launched and implemented a patch that was not tested and completely broke the server. While complication in technology are understandable, at this very moment, I can honestly say I feel like you're just taking our money and running. I logged in after servers came back up, not once, but three times. And upon exploration and restarting my computer and patching again, then reinstalling the game....

I have no Riot Points where yesterday I had almost 3000.

I have no Influence Points where yesterday I had almost 4000.

I have no Rune Pages, when yesterday I had 9.

I have no Runes... at all. Over 18 months of playing this game and spending IP on runes and building pages, they are all gone.

I discover this loss, and go to find a customer support contact number with someone to answer, and low and behold, you don't have one.

Now, I would like some answers, and truth be told, it sickens me that I may have just been scammed, because I can't even get answers. So, perhaps posting here will get a reply.

- Disgruntled Customer

Ronin Kensai

06-20-2012

Same problem; rp/ip and runes nowhere to be found...kinda of upsetting to see after sitting in queue for 2 hours.

Mighty Munchkin

06-20-2012

All my rune pages that I bought are gone and all the Runes I bought are gone as well... What ?

GWBranimir

06-20-2012

If they can't give us our stuff back, I'm sure they can rollback the servers therefore undone the horror they made.