@Riot Official Thread about Runes pages and masteries gone

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scornam

06-20-2012

Logged in and 18 of my 20 runes pages are gone, i have 2 left and all runes are also gone, masteries are also reset, please fix this. bump

Perseu Jacksonns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Dear God, all my runes!!!!! Where are they?

Karloseth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vago View Post
Maybe you should realize that your post can be misconstrued as "Hey guys look I can play and you can't lalalalal" in a threat full of, probably, really angry players who spent two hours in a queue to find out I can't even play anything.
That's not what I was going for at all. Hell, I'm not even going to try playing a game right now because of all these bugs, it's not worth the time. ALL I was trying to say was "Hey guys, I still have mine, I'm sure others do too, I'm sure this will be fixed in time."

I seriously doubt Riot will let this go unchecked, and knowing whether it affected everyone or some people should be helpful in assessing the situation and fixing the problem.

necropedophilius

06-20-2012

!

Scornam

06-20-2012

all runes and rune pages and masteries gone, please fix this

TrippyHobo

06-20-2012

Runes are gone, masteries aren't a problem really. Help please.

ChumpJohn

06-20-2012

Bump

Grizzfunk

06-20-2012

Bumping this thread, having this issue as well. I've never posted on these forums before over the year and half I've played, but this is the 1st major incident I've run into. Extremely disheartening to lose over 40k+ IP in Runes. It's like logging in to see I don't have Adaman Hauberk anymore, makes me almost cry....definitely makes me not want to continue playing, to much work to redo, to much effort. ;( /sadface. Good luck Riot in fixing this, much love if you do.

Perseu Jacksonns

06-20-2012

Fix that or I'm going for DOTA 2

GWBranimir

06-20-2012

People don't worry. In worst case scenario they will un-patch the client and all our stuff will be back.