It's not fair!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumberjack Shirt

06-20-2012

I have dc right now. I was playin with these stats first time in my life 11/0/13! And I did try to reconnect. But i didn't. So i did turn the interface and no option for reconnect ? I saw red play button. I bought IP boosts too with MONEY first time. What am i supposed to do now ? I'm really sorry!

Café Socha

06-20-2012

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Dude, grammar and complete sentences.

It sounds like the game ended while you were d/c'd. You didn't get a leave for it. Looking at your profile, you have 1 Victory, and 2 Loss Prevented (You lost, but there were known server issues happening at the time, so it doesn't count against your record.) for today. You're fine.

If you're saying you bought a timed boost and then weren't able to use it due to internet trouble, maybe try contacting support and they might be able to suspend the boost until you log on again - no promises though, because I'm pretty sure policy is that they never do this.

Lumberjack Shirt

06-20-2012

Thanks again. I closed the launcher, i can't log in too for sure. However, those match histories is old, i know my last 3 games. But thank you again. I'm just unlucky today, like Riot. Best wishes. ^^

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Remember to accept the summoner code later so your posts stop being grayed out!

Have fun, summoner!

raverusher

06-20-2012

do you not read up on the server status? the league extends ip and exp boost for the term of instability/ when its down

wolfchris

06-26-2012

hi