Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Missing Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kathetara

06-20-2012

Quote:
MagicalyDelicios:
im abou tho buy ALL MY RUNES AGAIN JUST SO I CAN PLAY RANKED AND I WANT MY IP BACK WHEN U GUYS FIX IT I DONT WISH 2 HAVE 2 SETS OF THE SAME RUNES SO DO IT

lol Magical..I considered that too but even in the small chance they do refund your IP it'll take a few days. Just keep that in mind.

The Dream Man

06-20-2012

Bumped

schwagger

06-20-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
Hey everyone,

We're currently looking into this issue to identify the root cause and subsequent fix. I don't have enough information to share what happened or how long this will take to fix, but we're definitely aware that this is happening, and will work as quickly as we can to fix the problem.

Hang tight!

And WE'RE definitely getting ready to dust off the pitch fork and light the torches. You better hurry the hell up.

Seriously though, I'm real sad right now.

crzymdscntst

06-20-2012

I have a serious question for any Rioter:

Should I repurchase my runes or not?

If in the event the ones lost are replaced, I don't want to have to toss the excess in the Combiner. Likewise, I don't want to just go and play games until they're replaced only to have them never do so.

schwagger

06-20-2012

Quote:
crzymdscntst:
I have a serious question for any Rioter:

Should I repurchase my runes or not?

If in the event the ones lost are replaced, I don't want to have to toss the excess in the Combiner. Likewise, I don't want to just go and play games until they're replaced only to have them never do so.

I'd just hang tight, they have backups surely.

Timified

06-20-2012

in what world would they not replace the runes....

Kathetara

06-20-2012

Quote:
schwagger:
And WE'RE definitely getting ready to dust off the pitch fork and light the torches. You better hurry the hell up.

Seriously though, I'm real sad right now.

I feel Riots answer might be: Our investigation is ongoing. The solution should be Soon™.

TenderLoL

06-20-2012

why couldn't this game just come without runes.

The Dream Man

06-20-2012

badumpbump

The Dream Man

06-20-2012

Bumppp