Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Missing Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agaria

06-20-2012

I lost ALL my champions and prolly my runes too I restarted before i could check.. so i had to wait 30 mins again

Kathetara

06-20-2012

Whatever you do guys...Don't re-log. Whats gone is gone, and you are going to be stuck in a VERY long queue line.

Shakspeare

06-20-2012

bump again

Emorettsu

06-20-2012

Theres hope.

igbf

06-20-2012

Same problems here... 5 rune pages gone, and no runes in my inventory... lets see if tomorrow its fixed, in other case, i think we'll have to wait until we can play normally again.

Kathetara

06-20-2012

On the bright side at least ranked is also disabled so I can't queue for it anyways.

EDIT:

And my bubble just burst :<.....apparently you can't queue for ranked teams...but solo Q...Oh dear.

Yarantar

06-20-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
Hey everyone,

We're currently looking into this issue to identify the root cause and subsequent fix. I don't have enough information to share what happened or how long this will take to fix, but we're definitely aware that this is happening, and will work as quickly as we can to fix the problem.

Hang tight!

Our accounts still have the runes and material, right? Even if its just not loading?

MagicalyDelicios

06-20-2012

im abou tho buy ALL MY RUNES AGAIN JUST SO I CAN PLAY RANKED AND I WANT MY IP BACK WHEN U GUYS FIX IT I DONT WISH 2 HAVE 2 SETS OF THE SAME RUNES SO DO IT

MagicalyDelicios

06-20-2012

I'm about to buy all of my runes again and i want my ip back when u guys get the runes books fix I'm not gonna sit here with my thumb in my ass cuz u guys six and can't up day your own game u can take my runes away and give me my ip back when u kno what your dining for once if that every even happens

asdarknessfalls

06-20-2012

bump