Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo Back with Skins and Champions Sale!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBandersnatch

06-23-2012

Hi, I would like to ask if you can put Sewn Chaos Orianna on Sale... PLEEEEEEASE... Thanks ;3

Neetche

06-23-2012

I demand my toenails!!! I didn't get any

Zan Vorez

06-23-2012

RIOT, How was I supposed to buy ANY of these skins while your server was down the entire sale? Could you please make these available once more?

Heathcliiff

06-23-2012

can you guys fix the sign in thing cause its taking forever to sign in

Natarus

06-23-2012

Would be awsome if somone of the Riot employees will answer us about the extension of the sale....

do they even read this ?

Kokebel

06-23-2012

OMG I haven been asking for the obsidian malph skin to go on sale for months and somehow I forgot to check the website for the past couple days and now I missed the sale OMFG so angry right now.

Kokebel

06-23-2012

You put the skins on sale from the 19th - the 22nd but didn't even post this until the 20th. Typically you give us a couple days to prep for the upcoming sale. Why did you post this so late? Some of us don't log-in to the game everyday to check for new sales. Please extend this sale so I can buy Obsidian Malph.

234killer2

06-23-2012

mundo put mundo on sale

Kokebel

06-23-2012

Please re-do this sale I totally missed it and you posted it super late. I really want Obsidian Malphite for the love of god.

Zan Vorez

06-24-2012

On just this page, Riot, you seem to be having the promise of purchase from a decent amount of people. Easily 20-30 dollars worth of purchase, from one page. Not too shabby.