Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo Back with Skins and Champions Sale!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Battletick

06-22-2012

Could this sale be extended a day, since the servers were down at least 24 hours while it was going on?

Quote:
Iusethiswhenban:
What happened to black people? I mean league champs haven't been black... they're all white, ashe, darius,draven,garen,jarvan all human chars are white not black..wtf.. racism?

This is actually a good point, with so many heroes you'd think there would be at least one. Not sure why you got thumb downed...

juaneritoxpro

06-22-2012

Yayayayayayayay frozen terror nocturne yayayayay why no to 1 rp :d

Purizumuchan

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Quote:
Iusethiswhenban:
What happened to black people? I mean league champs haven't been black... they're all white, ashe, darius,draven,garen,jarvan all human chars are white not black..wtf.. racism?

There is actually one, Nidalee. You have to consider heritage and the time period they represent; realistically and from thier background.

Deseo

06-22-2012

Nidalee is definitely black, there are also quite a lot of asian characters, so lumping them all into "white" is also not really accurate.

Metta Game

06-22-2012

more newer champs plz

ladyviktoria

06-22-2012

will there be an extension due to the patch? i went to go buy one of the skins tonight but when i logged in i had no champs.

apexProof

06-22-2012

no sale on heimer mundo needs all the help he can get

Natarus

06-23-2012

You anounced this sale after the one that its going right now ? really disapointed
Also I been waiting to buy frozen noc for a long time. So I loged in yesterday for 5 hours and the shop was down...

In my opinion you should extend this sale... I mean not only you going to get a lot of people happy becouse it wasnt fair... you will also get a lot of money

PhloodGate

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Agreed, could we pretty please get an extension on the sale? I haven't been able to log in for the past few days without my game crashing and thus was unable to purchase the Frozen Terror skin.

Boklem

06-23-2012

This is so missleading. I thought Mundo got another skin. Corporate Mundo needs you to come in on Saturday!!! Love his legendary. Worth every penny. Make more legendary skins!!